Reviews for Light up the Sky
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
DEMONIC BLACKMAGIC chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
hahahaha that was great!
tsuzke chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG! When I seen the the title and read the summary I was like yes! I'm so happy! LIKE YOUR FORMAT? I LOVE IT! Yes I am abusing the cap locks but come on! This fic was awsome! I was like why is Naruto acting like that! And then when everything came out I was so happy! The lemon was the best! No, no, no, no, no, it was SMEXY! Yeah that's the word. Aw, I am in total bliss right now. You just used one of my favorite songs with my favorite couple, yeah I'm at peace! Yes, peace. Well once again great fic! Yay for SasuNaru! And Yay for Yellowcard! Yes and all of their other songs! This is still one of my favorite songs though!
Aiya Tsukiki chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
happy birthday D

even though this was 6 months ago!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Nice story!
Cha The Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
AWESOME story X3 I wuved it
Rakuen Tachibana chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I loved it. It was sweet.
not here chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
i love yellowcard!
dragunzahurr chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
i REALLY like the style in which you write!

srsly, awesome.
noname00 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
nice fic
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
awe so kawai!
Lambchop Millie chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I loved it! So cute at the end. But there was one, two mistakes tops!

The format is really good, but the smut scene could've been a little more detailed, more passionate! ya know? So other than that it's really good. So yeah, you did a good job. :D
Dark Blue Bad chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
LOVE IT! XD i like the stalker sasuke! and poor naru! yaoi is fucking awesome! XD
animeaddict13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
AnimeSnowStorm chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
i loved it, it was great