Reviews for Up Against a Wall
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
So much mis-communication from the sounds of it.

I wonder how Casey could stay so quiet in her room.

Love how you ended it but wouldn't they haven't waken someone up?
Blood White Panther chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Aw. I really like the kiss. It's so romantic!

And now I feel like a complete girl instead of a grown woman...
white-doe chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Really good story, Casey was so in character. I loved the line "It was like we were speaking, writing the words with gentle brushes." that whole paragraph was absolutely perfect! Great work!
xXKillerxQueenXx chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
*sniffles* wah! I'm like, crying because I'm so happy. I love this story...
I'mJustWeird chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
loved it!
muslim2594 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
hahaha...dat wuzz realy funni in a way...lollz...i lykd it tho...casey seemed lyk herself..but derek seemed a bit OOC...u noee...but wuzz gud...]D
princetongirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
loved it update soon
BlackKeys09 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Awe. i Loved the ending! totally adorable.

This is a one shot...right?
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This story was amazing. It had so much emotions and descriptions, that I could imagine every detail as if it was actually happening right in front of me. Wonderful. I hope to here more from you.
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
OH MAN THIS WAS SO GOOD! Really great. I liked how you changed it up and made it in Derek's point of view. Great stuff!

hphglejplvr chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Happy one year annivesary for writing on Fanfiction! I liked the story too. I thought it was pretty cool.
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Oh, I loved it. That was a great story. Very emotional (and I don't mean to sound so corny). :):) I think that's exactly how it is between them. Great job.

And so incapable when I was always able to get what I wanted.

I love that.

Then I blinked and realized that I was letting the most amazing, intelligent, stubborn, wonderful girl I had ever known walk away from me.

Also amazing. :):) Very Titanic, when Jack is telling Rose she's no picnic and she's the most amazing girl... woman he's ever met. :):) And I'm obviously talking about the movie (as if you couldn't tell). :):)
stumacher chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Oh, that was so nice! It was poetry in motion, great job!
Jo chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
*keels over*

Tarryn, if I could /ever/ write something as half as amazing as that, I would be one very happy girl.

The raw emotion of that.

I'm at a loss for words right now.

Good job doesn't even begin to describe it.

Oh, and happy one-year anniversary for writing on Fanfiction!

*throws confetti everywhere*