Reviews for Always and Forever
danielpaul chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
Thanks for this...it was a cool and creative ending. I have to agree with you that life always ends 'here' in death and sadness...but many people find the romance and happiness of this ending too...I really have it in my life. My wife and I seem to get closer and happier all the time. Thank you for writing a wonderful and entertaining story.
Dan
danielpaul chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
Wow! Thank you!
danielpaul chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
I really was disappointed with the ending...it kind of ruins the story...eventhough I know some people like this type of frustration at the end. Oh, well...your story is well written and the NaruHina moments are great...since I stick with NaruHina stories I will now go and check out your profile to see if you wrote any more NaruHina. Thanks for writing.
danielpaul chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
A surprise ending again. Way to keep the story full of surprises. The ending of the battle with Kabuto was great. Your Hinata focus is cool...as she works with Naruto.
danielpaul chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Hinata's in a tough spot now...it doesn't seem like she has the power to defeat Kabuto...we will see:)
danielpaul chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
The fight continues...this is a great story. The fight is nonstop and exciting. Naruto and Hinata are supporting each other...good writing!
danielpaul chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Good battle narration here. Exciting...and the ending was cool...kind of a cliffhanger too.
danielpaul chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Pretty emotional romantic chapter...Hinata has a lot to work through...as does Naruto...they both have issues from their difficult pasts. Great cliffhanger at the end.
danielpaul chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
I like the way you present Naruto and Hinata just spending some time together here after they find out that they are in love with each other. This was another romantic chapter. It will be great if the Naruto manga comes off with something close to this at the end of the war.
danielpaul chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Super writing and romance here between our two great characters. This was a wonderful job with the icebreaking first kiss!
danielpaul chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Another chapter with very cool NaruHina interactions. Hinata has followed through now and told Naruto that she loves him. I wonder what Naruto will do now:)
danielpaul chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Great action filled chapter. Hinata helps Naruto out and they end up together as Hinata passes out. Love the story.
danielpaul chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Very good beginning chapter...Hinata makes a bold move here. It will be interesting to see how it goes for her now. I like your depiction of Hinata so far.
Megingjoro chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
*cries reads a bit more and CRIESSSS*

Why you make me cry so much huh? *sniff*
Megingjoro chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
/tears her hair out

AMNESIA?!ASDFGHJKL.

Good stories always make me passionate coughcrazycough.