Reviews for Just a Thinking Cap
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
go, minnie!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
He didn't realize that James grew up, though he did notice that Snape never antagonized Snape again. Shouldn't that be James never antagonized Snape again?
markf50 chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
You better update or I will track you down even if your button did teleport me to this papaya filled island I hate papayas so ya the story can't end it could be so brilliant I still don't have life so fanficTion wil do though have to update

No really update
markf50 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
I pressed the button and now I am somewhere south west of the bahamas not liking the papaya smoothie because I hate papayas and its all your fault

I have some confessions to make

My greatest fear is a swirly hole thingy that looks like it could suck you inside

My vacum cleaner has started talking back and my cat is drinking and calling me a fireman I need to know where he is geting the drinks from that's all for now if you read this review say pancakes
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
Beautiful, it's so rare that someone writes a fanfic where more than one thing happens, I love it. I hope you're planning to continue to 'curent' day. I keep laughing out loud and the people sitting near me look at me as though I'm crazy. Please continue writing!
Marlicat chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
SCAVENGER HUNT! I LOVE SCAVENGER HUNTS!
DoodlesInTheSand chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
frank longbottom?
Angel-of-vampires chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
Wow! Awsome chapter!

And the Marauders soon yay! THings are gonna get very weird around Hogwarts!

Can't wait for more!
Angel-of-vampires chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Yay! Return of the "eths"! Lol! Sorry it took so long for me to read and review! I've been so busy that i hadn't checked my emails!

As i was reading this chapter I thought that it didn't soudn like Riddle and that if that had rally happened then Dumbledore woudl never have trusted him at all or even considered him as a teacher.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Marlicat chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
This is such an awesome story. The underappreciated characters thing you talked about in the first AN was so right! However, at the beginning, I think you sometimes used 'eth' when it wasn't neccessary.
Angel-of-vampires chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Wow! I liked your retelling of what happened the first time the chamber was opened!

Poor Sorting Hat! I do feel really sorry for him!
Angel-of-vampires chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
Hi, I'm a vegetarian. lol. I thought I'd say something random! Randomness is cool!

Anyways... i felt sorry for the Sorting Hat during that chapter! And I like how you said that Peeves became part of the school lol! Peeves is funny!
Deljuj chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
I would have suggested BOB

Marauder Feathers

Heir Apparent

Queen of Candy

Of the most ancient and noble house of Sugar and Caffeine
Reader-Writer chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
"Lucius?"

"No, too girly."

“Severus?”

“Too slimy sounding.”

“Moldywart?”

FUN! Really awesome!
Reader-Writer chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
I really like the sock-show and the hat meeting Dumbledore! Great work!