Reviews for A Long Way Home
toeee chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
you should really continue this. it's really good
Naomi chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
I think this is a great story. I cant wait for Haley to have her baby and I love the whole Brooke Persona! This is an awesome story! Update soon please
chasitybsp chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
Found this story by chance.. Glad I did! It is great! Cant wait for the next chapter- Obviously its been well over 5? years right? Between the first and second chapter?

Please post again soon!
Jays Kiss chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Holy crap! You are awesome! This story blew me away. I can't wait for the next update :D I'm guessing Brook ewill see Luke in Tree Hill.. I wonder what happened between them all these years. Her life sounds great though. And Teal sounds gorgeous (yum) haha . I'm so excited. I took a whim to read this because I wasn't sure on new stories lately, but wow can you write. I'm so glad my friend reccommended it! Please update soon. I'm dying to find out hwat happens next. And naley is coming! yay

Teal sounds like an amazing guy who worships her. I will def be sad when she gets with luke ;) (which she better lol). And please throw in some Naley action... *wink* ... even just a little lol

there better be a good explanation for the drift between luke and brooke. they were so close, and im guessing something happened, because she wouldn't just move and stop talking. This is a little suspenseful lol (ignore my made up word)

Keep writing girl, this is incredible
tigger167 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
ok so far i LOVE the story. but where the hell is LUCAS? PLAEASE don't make them be all astranged and angry at eachother that would suck. lol anyways love the story update soon :]
wishinonastar chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
wow once again this was totally amazing!

brookes such a cutie, i cant wait to see her in tree hill.

oh and i want teal to do something bad in vegas lmao, cos right now i like him too much :) lol

hannie x
BL-CS chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
came across your fic. I SO LOVE IT. where's luke in this chapter?

i have a question. i don't get the 1st chapter. where were they? i mean what year? i don't really get the time line. i'm sorry! but i really really LOVE your fic! UD SOON

xoxo, trish
My one true love chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Aw...they are too cute together. I loved the banter! I'm so glad that I found this fic. I'm off to read ch 2 now. Keep up the great work!
lucas4brooke4ever chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
I already told you I loved it but here I am again lol. Great chapter. I love how you write Brooke and I can't wait to see what is instore for her in the upcoming chapters. Brooke buying the drum kit was so I am so hoping for some BH soon lol.
brucasbrathanbaleybrachel chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
cool chapter can't wait to see what lukes life is like.
othfanleanne chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
that was so good, I loved it... Brooke got everything ahe ever wanted.. not real sure on that... I think her assistant needs to be bitched slapped not rewarded! please UPDATE soon!
OTHBabe3x3x chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
I really like the husband. Man...I shouldn't should I?

I really like how brooke is falling into place

you got haley right
awhero chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
am loving it! the thing i enjoy most abt it is that although the brooke & lucas we met here are different people really i can identify them with those we've seen on the show. sounds lovely! i can't wait to see where u're going wth this!
xoheartinohioxo chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Loved this chapter! I have a bad feeling about Teal... something about the way he can just put off the wedding, and him say Vegas sounded better than TH... And Brooke is such a sweetheart sending Cat to the spa and Tito and company to Hawaii! Too cute ]
Naley4ever chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Baley was to die for. I'm excited for next chapter. I love Haley pregnant.

Update ASAP!