Reviews for Christmas Visitation
witchynadeen chapter 36 . 4/6/2014
I love drunk!Snape
witchynadeen chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
So...did the driver notice this at all?
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 38 . 3/10/2012
I freaking love this story! You reminded me how much I love HPDM. Also, Hermoine, STFU. Do not bring those people up! That's a terrible idea! I loved hope your wrote Mrs. Malfoy. -can't spell her first name-
pixiestix16 chapter 38 . 4/19/2008
MAKE IT A TRILOGY! please, please oh pretty please with harry AND draco on top? you know you wanna - it's the right thing to do. and oh, how i would LOVE to see draco and the dursleys interact... muwahahahaha!

pixie
pixiestix16 chapter 34 . 4/19/2008
have i mentioned how muhc i LOVE narcissa in this fic? absolute stroke of brilliance there. hell, the entire story is brilliant!
Kate7200 chapter 38 . 4/18/2008
i know i havent been on in a while but you freakin rocked those last few chapters! That was amazing I'm hoping that last line means we get to see this harry/draco story back up again, maybe for a trilogy? :D I freakin love you!
neverenuff chapter 38 . 4/15/2008
woot! wowza, that was one freakin fantastic story! i can't believe it's over *pouts* but SEQUELS! SEQUELS! SEQUELS! and after all, draco hasn't tried out his err... 'present' to harry yet, right? that's gotta be worth a little story somewhere... please? pretty please! /outright begs&pleads

thanks for not leaving us bereft in wip land & oh what an awesome story! cheers!
Arwen Applestone chapter 38 . 4/13/2008
Yay! Such a cute epilogue. Sorry, I missed the last few chapters, and had to read them together, so this is just one review for them. But the make up was M-good, (though I really would have liked to see Draco suffer more) I hope Harry put the collar to good use!

Very cute, fluffy, occasionally angsty and funny story. I loved it. I'll probably be reading it a few times more just to get my fill of cute fluff.

I'll be waiting to see if you write a triquel - is that the sequel to a sequel? You can make it a trilogy!

Thanks for the fun read. It's been great, and I'm going to miss not seeing updates on here...

Cheers,

Arwen
KagomeRei chapter 38 . 4/12/2008
That was great. The best cliff hanger ending ever. You could squeal it, but It'd be nice to see some new storyies. Well have fun.

-KagomeRei-
Froststar11 chapter 38 . 4/11/2008
Oh, wow... and you could make an entire story just about the fun summer at the Dursleys~ *laughs* Meh, write a SE-SEQUEL! _

Anyways, in case you don't feel like writing anymore for this story at all (heaven forbid~), I liked it and will be sad to see it end~

One thing: That was... while I can see it being the end, it was like one of those books that annoys the hell out of you (Only it didn't annoy the hell out of me, it made me go "Aww... ugh! Rawr!"), because it's like "Amazing story, amazing story, END." and it just... left thingsthat, like, you could run with. It truly did seem as though you were leaving room for a sequel to the sequel. _

Meh, enough of my complaints that it's over~ Good job!
jaz chapter 38 . 4/11/2008
Another sequel! Another sequel!

That'd be wicked!

By the way, I LOVE this fic, like LOVE! I've stayed with it through from the original and I have to say, well done. It's different and hilarious and the sex scenes are fantastic. This is exactly what fics are supposed to be like. It's quite the masterpiece.

Now write some more!

Jaz
Slashfilled-mind chapter 38 . 4/11/2008
sequels can have sequels. Please let Draco meet the Dursleys! Make it a old wizarding marriage costom or something.
Pentunia Potter chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Amazing! Great ending.

I am expecting the sequel to be "Dursley Visitation."
flyflyflyinthesky chapter 38 . 4/11/2008
Phew, it's over! I'm both glad that everything worked out so well, and at the same time sad such a great story is over.

The epilogue rules! Usually last chapters are such let-downs, but not with you! Congrats.

Imagine Draco visiting at the Dursleys. Damn! *hint* *hint* XDXDXD

Keep writing more fics, you're great!
Spamy02 chapter 38 . 4/11/2008
LOVE IT! Angsty but so funny at the same time. How do you do it? LOL Anyway I absolutely loved the fic. Looking forward to you next fic...

Cheers!