Reviews for Reposition
BendyPen chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
almost cried.
should put this In an ATLA community for 'try not to cry"
Leafintel chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
that was real dark and i loved it
Ada Skibiska chapter 1 . 5/3/2018
*This is my first fanfic so please, if you don't like it, save it to youself*
**Modern ATLA, most about Zuko, who is actually and orphan. Zuko comes to Iroh, as the man is his new legal guardian**

The boy kneed on the floor, broken glass bottle in front of him. He took one piece of it. Staring at the glass all his memories with his broken family came back.
*Everything is wrong. Nothing is right in life. God has to really hate me. Maybe if... I would finish this already... *

,,Zuko, come downstairs!" a young woman's voice shouted. The boy didn't answer. He looked out of the window. A grey car was waiting to drive him home. A new home. It was wierd. His life was wierd. At least till that day. Then he was normal; normal orphan with father in prison, gone mom, sister who hates him. Normal.
,,Zuko" a woman knocked. ,,Are you here?"
A child rised his gaze. A young woman was staring at him. Her green eyes met his golden ones.
,,Do I have to leave?" Zuko asked. His voice broke and he hated that.
,,You don't want to have someone as a parent?" She asked, surprised. Her gaze showed that she didn't understand.
,,Not like this..." he sighed and stood up. The child took his little bad with all his things and slowly came closer to the woman.
,,So?" she asked.
,,Nothing" Zuko answered.
...
The boy got out of the car. He stood in front of the normal house with normal garden and normal tree next to the building.
The woman crossed the garden and knocked. The door were opened by an adult man with some grey hair and a warm smile.
,,Hello Iroh" the woman said, surprisingly happy. ,,You talked to me in a phone call. I'm Jade and this is Zuko" she introduced him the boy. Zuko forced to put a smile on his face, but he felt bad inside and he even didn't know why. Because of lying? Because of moving? He had no idea.
Iroh was, like Zuko knew by far, a friendly man. For sure older than his real father but really different too.
,,Will you come inside?" Iroh asked.
,,No, I'm sorry, but I'm late and had to be at the orphanage five minutes ago" Jade said, giving Iroh some paper shields. ,,Here his papers, bye Zuko" she said, kissing his hair. Before she left, she whispered: ,,Please, behave". Then Zuko saw only a grey car, leaving. He came inside. The house was normal inside as well. Normal sofa, normal kitchen, normal stairs and totally normal everything else. The only thing which was unusual and made him feel like it wasn't just a normal home was a picture. In a little, white frame was a photo of Iroh and some boy. He looked familiar.
,,Would you like something to eat or would you like to rest?" Iroh smiled, closing the front door. ,,I heard you had a long way from your old home."
Home...
Zuko nodded, not saying a word. Home...
,,So?" Iroh asked, but Zuko just couldn't hear any sarcasm or even impatient.
,,I would like to rest..." Zuko whispered.
,,Sure, come with me" Iroh smiled and came upstairs. Zuko followed his new guardian. In his head still echoed: home.
He was going to stay here for a month and during his visit he would go to the new school. He was stressed but not because of that he was sad. He felt really sad, but he didn't know how to say it to anyone.
,,Here's your room" Iroh opened the door. The room was way bigger than at the orphanage; and there he was living with three other boys his age. Now he had a room with a window, a desk, a chair and...
,,Wow" he gasped.
,,I was guests' room, but I changed it a little" the adult told. ,,Is this place okay for you?" he asked. Zuko blinked and nodded.
,,I've never had my own bed" he said. Then the silent fallen.
,,What do you mean" his guardian asked, after about the minute past.
,,In the orphanage, there was a lack of everything" the boy told. He didn't look at Iroh. But the silent told him, he said something wrong. Zuko sat on the bed and smiled.
,,Rest for now, I'm going to call you for dinner in an hour, alright?"
Zuko nodded again and Iroh closed the door. The kid laid on the bed and almost immediately fell asleep.
SeekingYue chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
I have no words. This is so beautiful and yet so tragic.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Poor Zuko, and poor Azula as well. She doesn't know how to love him but he's still so important to her, even if she always ends up hurting her most important people. In the years to come, she'll have to live with so much regret.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
oh god i want to hate this. but its so good and true and painful . tears
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I wish this was written terribly so I could hate you for writing it. But it isn't, so I can't. And I hate the fact that I can't hate a story with such a sad idea behind it. But I can't hate it, as you can't hate something beautiful.
The-Turducken-Affairs chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Holy moly guacamole! That was a really, really interesting and twisted in the best/worst way one shot. Woah. Freaking amazing and well written. What's best is that it makes sense with the Zuko and Azula canon relationship. WOW!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Whoooah!
i'm rather confused about where aang and the group are, but other than that, this was INTENSE! woo!
But AAHHHHH WHYYY
xD hahaha...
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Haunting but a very interesting exploration into Azula's character. There is always a lot of varying opinions about her motives and why she tends to be the way she is, explanations both simple and complex. It is always interesting to explore some of those ideas. Thank you for writing and posting this!
SwampTreader chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ohhhh Zuko whyyyy!?
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
O_o
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That's so… real… scary… evil, but mostly sad. Does anyone else want to give Azula a big hug? Yeah, she'd probably kill me…

-Dyslexic Nerd
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Poor Zuko... Azula's gone crazy.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Sad, but brillaint story.