Reviews for The Games We Play
Florence chapter 4 . 1/26/2017
This story had so much potential. It is a pity you stopped updating.
Ruby of Raven chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
I like this version of how the show could have been with Zhao. It's very interesting. I wish there was more! XD
A Fire Nation Citizen chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
i wonder how this would have been finished... :(
A Fire Nation Citizen chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
i liked this story a lot when i first read it many years ago. :) it's a cool idea.
kjollar chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Please continue this! I is so cleverly and wonderfully written and I want to know what happens next so much!
The Darkest wizard chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
This is a great story! Please update soon!
toby7400 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
I'am curious to see how you'll handle Zhao's death, assuming you keep the plot the same.
Dinsoku chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Yay! It's good to see Zhao as the good guy for once. I can't wait to read more! It's very well written, and I enjoyed every chapter of it! PLEASE update soon! :3

~Dinsoku
PastaSentient chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Very interesting. I like it. Will you be keeping to the plot of the avatar series or changing it? Anyway, update soon! This is a really good story.
D78NJI248 chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
OMG! this is great! this story is so well written! update soon! )
Pon chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Oh my! I'm always blown away when you continue your story! Another brillant chapter!
dsauki chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
yay another chapter! please write more! i'm addicted to your fanfic! :)
RueBroadway chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
Great chapter!
Maze2010 chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
This chapter was a great read. I can't wait to see how this will change the Avatar storyline.
Pon de Replay chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Finally a unique story! I love your plotline and characterization of Zhao. This is pure brillance! I will always be looking forward to your next chapter!