Reviews for Kill Time, Injure Eternity
sasa chapter 9 . 1/11
Oh my! Our dear Hermione is such a babe.
Do you have any plan of continuing the story?
Because its getting interesting! I like it! Please!
sasa chapter 8 . 1/11
Ooooh! I just love the scene between Hermione and Alphard!
Owlfur chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
This story is great, and I want more of it buttt... five years I guess i shouldn't expect an update ? - Owl LeStrange
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
Omg awesome story!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
So, I've read this story again, after a very long time and even though I've searched the internet for other sites where this story is more complete, I could not find any update. Isn't it pitty to just drop the story? This is a really great story, please finish it.
LadyRana chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
I live in hope that this fic hasn't been abandoned!
spn chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Such a good story. So in character, IMHO. Thanks for writing.
Fan chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Would you let someone adopt this?
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
cliffhangerrrrrrrrrrrrr TT

Haha, not really. But chapters become shorter when you're enjoying yourself...sigh...all the sexual tension in the air is hyping me up! Ohohohoho

Not that I've read many, but this is perhaps one of the best Riddle and Granger fics I've encountered. The mystery behind her time travel and the way you started in the middle of things is marvelous. Also, words can't say how excited I am with this weird love pentagon. Or hexagon, really. Hahaha. I do hope you'll update soon. I might die for a few minutes if you drop this...or so I believe, haha. Don't mind me. XD
lillypad432 chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
vincetsemper chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
asdfghjkl i love it please may i have some more? i nearly died of heartbreak when i saw it hadn't been updated in over two years :(

but this story really is wonderful. :)
Kiliwho chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Having read this before but a LONG time ago, I had actually forgotten there was nine chapter instead of a six...I got super excited and was like 'Grindelwald?' when he appeared in previous chapters and, 'Oh! She updated!' Hahaha, but I remembered this chapter and was like...'oh no, I did read it...'

I'm liking your Blacks and Malfoys(especially Malfoy, he's pretty cool in here) Ah, love triangle is it? STILL FOR TOM THOUGH!. ;) Oh no, Hermione is getting more and more attention. I'm really wondering about the flashbacks and how got to being in the past.

Ahhh, I know people have their own lives out there and its difficult sometimes to continue on with an old story, but thanks for writing. :) I'm super hoping there may be an update though...maybe...perhaps...
Kiliwho chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Gasp...Riddle! I absolutely love this part on how Tom tries to us legilimens and Hermione's reaction to it. 'She was a soldier...' Agreed.
Kiliwho chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Oh new characters...Malfoy and Black huh? Glad because of the memory of Sirius, she turned around to introduce herself to Alphard.

But ooo. the flashback. The torture... O_O Not the typical crucio
Kiliwho chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Love the confrontation with Tom, her whole glamour and tada! Reveal!

Anyway, the flashback was a nice read. :) Hermione, so strong!

One of my fav. part: When he lifted his head up towards her, she supposed she should've looked away, she supposed she should've made sure her emotions were more in check, and she supposed she shouldn't have issued the wordless challenge.

Because when his eyes turned cold after a brief moment of confusion, she knew with an all too sinking awareness than he had accepted her challenge, whatever it may be.

Liking Tom! Loving Hermione!