Reviews for Fridays
I like the way you write this. Nice work.
(BTW, we use flashlights in USA. Not that the grammar
was incorrect, but 'torch' is British I think.
Tropp chapter 19 . 3/26
A very belivable prequel. In the beginning the language felt a little "stodgy" but it cleaned up very fast and it turned into a very good and well written story.
geekgirl22 chapter 19 . 2/15
I read this story for a second time and it is still as good as I remember it! I love the way you wrote your characters!
NOBODY chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
I must say, reading some of the fictions on here is.. quite depressing, they are all just bad spelling, no plots and character way out of..well character, but yours? well i was impressed. Not only did you make it interesting to read you also made it a mystery. For most of the story my money was on that jerk cop, Dan, and i was surprised, but happy when it wasn't. You stayed true to the character personality, though i was expecting a few movie references from Tony, a a bit more babble from Abbey, but you can't have everything i guess. I'm as much of tough critic as Gibbs is a boss, so out of ten stars, i give you..drum roll please..eight point seven, which in my books deserves a fairly large high five moment. Anyway, stay cool, keep writing, since you're obviously pretty good at it, and lastly don't let anyone put you down, you're a good writer, i know it, you know it, so don't let anyone make you feel less than you are..then again in saying that don't go getting cocky either, you're no Sir Conan Doyle just yet.

-Cheers mate!
Gracealma chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
I like the story. I love a spunky Tony who gets along with Abby, and Tony also gets along with Gibbs right away. Oh, and to top it off, they get the bad guys.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
Haha, aww I love Tony! :D
This is a fantastic story and I adore it!
Absolutely perfect! ;) x
Iceanddiamonds chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
Great!
TracyTravis chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
Just discovered this story! Loved it!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 19 . 3/30/2012
Gibbs' eyes met Ducky's and he frowned. He'd gotten the distinct impression that this wasn't Tony's first time having stitches. Ducky took Tony's place on the lounge, a hint of a smile coming to his face.

"You know, that boy reminds me of someone Jethro." Yeah. I bet Gibbs when he was younger.

I like when Gibbs was in a way sticking up for Tony and laying into his partner for not being there when Abby was attacked and only Tony was there to help. Or even better when Tony told Gibbs he got hit from his partner Gibbs wanted to hit him back. He already likes Tony and didn't like they way his partner has been treating him.

It's just going to increase until we kill him."

"Uh, you mean catch him, right Gibbs?" Tony interjected, looking a little nervous.

Gibbs stared at Tony. "Don't correct me." His fingers twitched and Tony felt a pressing need to step out of arms reach. HA! It would of been the first head slap to Tony.

i liked this one. Its different from the others I have read on how To meet Gibbs. Most have it being a case of a officer type being dead and then Gibbs gets called in. I like this one the best so far. None have it being Abby hurt.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 19 . 3/8/2012
XD Recruitment or abduction, the world will never know. I'm mad Gibbs just sort of decided he was keeping Tony and didn't give anyone else, Tony included any say so. Awesome story. I read the entire thing as quickly as possible because I just couldn't wait to read MORE and now there IS no more do I'm sort of sad but also happy because it was a good story and I really liked it your a good writer I should read more of your stuff. -inhales loudly- Phew, just imagine me saying all of that in one breath. XD For some reason while I was typing this review out I imagined Abbey saying all of this without breathing in on rushed sentence. Lol She's adorable. I adored Gibbs ending lines.

"Good."

"Good?"

"You're mine now."

Lol Gibbs is funny. Not that I didn't take what he said seriously but he's still really funny.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
My Alternate Reality chapter 19 . 6/23/2011
Great story :) Well told.
thecookiemomma chapter 19 . 6/1/2011
I really like your story; I just have ONE tiny nitpick you might keep in mind for future reference. Ziva would not mess up "scapegoat", because it's a Jewish religious reference. Otherwise, it's a lovely story.
DestinChild chapter 19 . 3/15/2011
wonderful story. I read it straight through. Beyond wonderful
sterno chapter 19 . 2/22/2011
WOW! WHAT A REALLY GOOD STORY. WELL WRITTEN AND A FAST READ.. YOU ARE A REALLY GOOD WRITER.. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!