Reviews for Disappearing Act
Chiyo chapter 1 . 4/11
Hi. I've been waiting for how many years for your story to update. I read it when I was in high school and now I'm attending medicine and I still love your story. Talk about dedication. I really hope you could post the old chapters and update soon. You have no idea how nice it was to read. I wouldn't mind reading the old chapters again.
Cactus2008 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Hi, hope you're well and writing fanfiction too! Looking forward to reading this story again.
xXredificationXx chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Did you ever rewrite this?
I'd love to give it a read! :D
PBMunchkin-Nikkelangelo chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I remember reading this story a few years ago and being absolutely mesmerized. There were nights where I didnt sleep just so that I could finish a few more chapters. I dont remember much of the story now but I will never forget how it made me feel. From time to time, this story crosses my mind and I think back to when Julia first meets Kyoya at the hotel. I'm sure your hard work did not go unappreciated. Where ever you are or where this story went, I hope to see it again some day.
SolitaryAngel457 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Hi MissaSolemnis!
I read your story some time ago and I loved it. Thought you portrayed Kyouya's character really well. Will you be posting the modified story anytime soon? If not, would you mind uploading the original again? If you still have it that is. Would really love to read it again! Thanks!
MarieThea chapter 30 . 11/23/2012
This is a well-done romance. I don't know if you're still working on it, but I'm going to fav it in the meantime. If you do come back to it, which I do look forward to, I hope you'll keep this one up until that is finished? It's so hard to find such an excellent fan fic with an OC. :)
Cactus2008 chapter 30 . 10/14/2012
Hi, it's been a really long time since you posted this notice and there's been no sign of any update. Hope you're alright and really looking forward to an update of this gripping fic. It's the first time I've enjoyed reading about Kyouya and an OC instead of with Haruhi. Thanks!
American Gangsteress and Rit chapter 23 . 8/19/2012
Gangsteress - ure welcome
Rit slaps hand against face
American Gangsteress and Rit chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
Gangsteress - grabs kyoya and shoves heaters at him.
Rit-I think u just melted him
American Gangsteress and Rit chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Gangsteress - U PERVERT KYOYA!
Rit-arent u being a bit mean
Gangsteress - honey I ain't even started.
American Gangsteress and Rit chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
American Gangsteress and Rit chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Gangsteress - yes?
American Gangsteress and Rit chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
-Rit & Kyoya tied with ropes
Gangsteress- well tat was too east!
the storiy thou a lit short but I likeit!
American Gangsteress and Rit chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
-Rit narrowly holds back GG-
Gangsteress- tats it!
Rit- u idiot ure ruining the story!
American Gangsteress and Rit chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
-gg grabs kyoya's neck-
Gangsteress-u die and Ill kill u!
Rit- I don't think tats possible