Reviews for My Mom
3vilcatlady chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Loved it! :)
Tib Dunncan chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Most of the Dib fictions having anything to do with his mother say that she was either dead or an Irken herself. This was a refression outlook on the realtionship (or lack there of) between Dib's parents, and between the Mother and her kids.

The transition from the essay to Dib's Point of view was unexpected. There was no definition between what was the expository and the narritive.

I loved this. :D I really needed to read a good fanfiction tonight. Thanks _
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
cute. im not good at writing expository, and rarely do well in middle school english because of that. this was interesting, had a different point of view thwn most on dib's mother, and I'm glad I read it.
Dlbn chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I like how Zim was the only one who could figure out who wrote the essay. Nice.

_

Dlbn
ZeeZombieX chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
My science teacher was also named Mrs. Greene XD I know spelled different but same sound.

Anyway this was nice I liked it lots :D
Ztarlight chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Wow...
Dib Girl chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Wow. Just amazing. It's great how you pulled this off, but don't you always? .
DibFanatic chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Woah
jess chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
that was short. it was over before i knew it. not your best, but certainly well writen. I AM NOT FLAMING YOU. that has happened to me before. i liked this story. it just wasn't my favorite.
Snuffy5 chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
:-) Very cute, army and legy. Another great story. LUV IT... -Snuffy
CherryWolf chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
I like this fic!0 I can believe that's what happened to Dib & Gazs mom also!;
Dib Girl chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
I love it! _ I love all your stories. I can really relate to that. State tests! LOL I didn't get enough of that last year. Anyways, once again, awesome as usual.
Amethyst Soul chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
lol... . Alicia, huh? Anyway... awesome, as always. I like how you set this up here, made it into an essay and all... and Zim and Dib coming to a *mutual* understanding (couldn't have left it without your usual touch, huh?) hehe. Well... well. Awesome, as usual. And not I must go off and read more because... I'M STILL NOT DONE YOU! Ooh, christmas fic... ::goes to her her n sync christmas cd::
kat wells chapter 1 . 8/30/2001