Reviews for Lost
Silver Warrior chapter 42 . 1/16/2008
hoo boy, the end is nigh! for now, at any rate.
Pyx chapter 41 . 1/13/2008
this is one hellofva story! can't wait for the next chapter.
angel03618 chapter 41 . 1/13/2008

i so can not wait for another one.
Celestrial chapter 41 . 1/12/2008
Man, Naruto and Hinata just finished battling the ing and now Itachi's here! This'll be extreme, yeah. And a sequel sounds good too. And I'd lie for you to continue War From the West. It's an awsome story with the army fighting scenes and THe Raver seems so cool! Anyways just saying I hope you continue the story but I don't want to force it.
TrinityTepes chapter 41 . 1/12/2008
great job.

and take your time you update like 4 times in 2 days anyway. ]

but still cant wait for the next update.!
Silver Warrior chapter 41 . 1/12/2008
whoa. They just ran a veritable gauntlet, and they STILL gotta deal with Itachi now.
darktank chapter 41 . 1/12/2008
Do they really have to fight Itachi and the shark dude? Maybe that's a clone? The fight with the evial king was very cool. I was hoping that Naruto would release his demon and Hinata would have to seal it up using the light! Maybe that will happen in this battle? I would love to read a sequel of this awesome story! Maybe in the sequel they're survisors from Naruto'sand Hinata's old villige and they have to find them!
Xela Cir chapter 41 . 1/12/2008
Horray for long chapters. The tyrant is dead! Now only Itachi remains. Update soon, but do your homework first. Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
vnvanman chapter 41 . 1/12/2008
The king is dead already? I thought he was going to die a more dramatic death. To bad his death wasn't painful enough. Naruto and Hinata should leave the fight with Itachi to Sasuke. They're out of juice and Sasuke probably want it to be just between him and his brother.
Facing Fear chapter 40 . 1/12/2008
Wait... what did Hinata mean when she said "All over again?" Have they done something like this before that I shamefully missed, or are they just saying their going to have to fight again?

Just curious.

Anyways, stop writing about the language warning, it's pretty much given when the rating is T, plus I've heard worse in a kindergarten playground.

No lies.
darktank chapter 40 . 1/11/2008
sorry I haven't reviewed the last 3 chapters. I've been very very bizy the last week. Can I have a little more time to work on the painting? It's still far from being done. I'm very sorry. I can explane, I only get to paint once a week. I'm still going to finish the painting no matter how long it takes! As for the last 3 chapters, they were soo awesome, words don't do it justus!
TrinityTepes chapter 40 . 1/11/2008
Oh that sucks.

But great job anyway.
JouninTroublesome chapter 40 . 1/11/2008
HAHA i hope you enjoy/enjoyed your sleep HEHE

you should check my story out..
Silver Warrior chapter 40 . 1/11/2008
and now all that's left is the mad king.
DG Friendly chapter 40 . 1/11/2008
Final Showdown!

Heaven or Hell, Let's rock!
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »