Reviews for Lost
CMVreud chapter 34 . 7/1/2014
I know there's small fry, then there are bosses and endbosses.
But wtf is this? Damn HAXX0RS ruining the game.
CMVreud chapter 33 . 7/1/2014
Who gave the Hyuuga a Bolter?
CMVreud chapter 32 . 7/1/2014
I have to say it's a funny amalgation of everything you could get your grubby hands on, eh?
But that's okay.
Most of my (till now unreleased) stories start that way.
CMVreud chapter 31 . 7/1/2014
And you haven't even used the actual possibilities of the red-eyes mindnet in delicate emberassing situation, nor actual divulgence in the flesh.
CMVreud chapter 30 . 7/1/2014
You know, the first time I read about the red-eyes and their special abilities and/of use of chakra, I somehow thought about the original series and ninshuu, ninjuu, ah whatever it was called, it was the distribution of chakra among a group of people to better understand another (at least that was the plan).
CMVreud chapter 29 . 7/1/2014
Halo, Castle, Buffy, but no Hellsign.

And also, WTF!?
CMVreud chapter 28 . 7/1/2014
You are sooo ripping off ideas, but the Hellsing Underworld crossover ain't a bad idea.
I'll be looking now if there's such thing to be found.
CMVreud chapter 27 . 7/1/2014
Okay, you are forgiven for no V2 and V3. Nazi-werewolfes in a Zeppelinattack on a vampire stronghold, there's is still the lack of Inigo Montoya, but one can't has all.
CMVreud chapter 26 . 7/1/2014
Hmmm, the angst was good, but this Zeppelinangriff has a distinct lack of V2, V3 and, wait, no, the vampires are down there already, I forgot.
At least they aren't Nazis.
CMVreud chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
And there we see that Naruto never read a book in his long life running.
1. "It'll be okay."
2. "Nothing to worry about."
3. ?
4. DOOM!

Also: Me make you funny looong time, Benny Lava.
CMVreud chapter 24 . 7/1/2014
Whenever anyone rides on airborne vessels I can't stop my mind from playing Wagners "ride of the valkyries" (with or without napalm in the morning).
CMVreud chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
I knew I knew this names from somewhere.
What the hell's going on indeed.
CMVreud chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
Love and peassu! V
CMVreud chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
And there I would've pegged it on an Anderson D. Wood amalgation.
Just couldn:t think anything on the exploding needle marbles.
CMVreud chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
Stop throwing glittered cottonballs farting rainbows. I want to see grimdark sludgefests..
615 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »