Reviews for Lost
JouninTroublesome chapter 9 . 11/12/2007
NEW CHAPTER WOO!

Throws pants onto your laptop
The Old Ghost chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
O.O WAYCOOL! OMG SO COOL!*(jumps around all happy like) U MADE HINATA ALL BAD ASS MAN! :D! *faves this* KEEP GOING!
KnighteWolfe chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
I'm liking this story but I just wish for one thing please can we have longer chapters., please,I beg of you. :)

Keep up the good work.

KW
The Three Stoogies chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
A good chapter update soon
vnvanman chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
I was hoping Sasuke wouldn't be in this fic. The fag is such a drama queen. He'll never beat much less kill Itachi in a one on one fight. Why won't he do a world a favor and die. Better yet, how about Hinata or Naruto put a few dozen bullets in his face.
darktank chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
Wow! This chapter was grate! Sasuke's now looking for Hinata, so he can kill his brother. Cool! You should have some of Hinata's old friends from the old days looking for her to take her back!
finalsliver chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
yay, even more into the story and now they have reasoon to meet other than a nice hello.

yay

lol

ill see you next chapter

caio

n.n
KunochiDreamer chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
Good chapter.
Gingeh chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
Ooh...suspenseful story, very good writing. I can't WAIT to find out what happens next! *adds story to favorites*.
angel03618 chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
eek, this is getting so good... this chapter bought me to tears (literally) please update soon.

P.S can't wait to hear about your picture.
finalsliver chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
ohh the story gets even more interesting, atleast now she has and adress of sorts. anywho, ill see you next time

ciao

n.n
The Three Stoogies chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
Ohh she draws closer can't wait update soon.
darktank chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
I loved this chapter! It was awesome! Why dpsen't Naruto want to be found? I think I know who the men in black are, but I can't spell there names. I think one is Sasukes older brother, and the other is the shark guy from the Mist with the shark skin sword. I'm I right? It would be cool if it was rhem. Do they have guns too, or are they just too powerfull fot guns?
hieiashke chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
the people with red cotton candy fashion statements?
darktank chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
I liked this chapter! It was very good!
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »