Reviews for Rise to Power
mdhunter111 chapter 6 . 3/9
Awesome chapter and story so far! Please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for posting!
kazuki2292 chapter 6 . 1/19
When you will posf the rewrite story?

Please update
graet chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
when are you gonna update cause it is really good
McStephSM chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Nnniiiccceeee
McStephM chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Nice story...good plot
anon chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
uuupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
fatima343 chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
More chapters plz
Dualkaiser chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
this my ideal fic but it finished way to quick does anyone know another naruto fanfic really similar to this story
Straight Criminal chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
I really love your story, the basic increase in power, the pairing set up, and you're changing the story line in small subtle ways instead of having it go in one way like a lot of "Smarter, stronger, and all together better Naruto" seem to do. It's nice and the playful attitude Naruto is developing is really cool. I look forward to reading more.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Naruto shouldn't be able to do Genjutsu because of how much chakara he has and the fact that he has really bad chakara control.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Pressure point training isn't going to work with clones. They pop after one strike so he wouldn't be able to locate the clone pressure points. They would pop even if the pressure point wasn't stricken.
ashu.max.5 chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
I am reviewing this just for replying for your Author notes. You said your chapter might have made Naruto look a bit overpowered but it's the opposite. It made him look a little underpowered after all the jutsu arsenal you have given him and other trainings he has done.
Naruto knows kage bunshin and kage shuriken/kunai jutsu and he didn't use them. If he uses combo of those jutsu smartly then it is an unblockabe combo no matter who the opponent is ( Create 50 clone, use them to launch kunai/shuriken at Zabuza clones in separate groups of 10 clones each at 1 sec interval. Then each clone will use kage shuriken jutsu and try to overpower it for better result. Lets say 1 shuriken is divided in 50 shurikens. You have 2500 shurikens fired in 5 sec interval with 500 shuriken a second. ) This can't be blocked or dodged by physical means even if you are a kage. You will have to use some escaping jutsu to dodge it or block it.
I am not saying it is a perfect and unbeatable jutsu but it was perfect for Zabuza clones. As long as you can avoid friendly fire it is an army killer combo.
I am ranting because almost every author of this site who writes a powerful naruto fics gives him some skill and doesn't apply it fully just because it will make him look overpowered. Which just make naruto seem stupider than canon. In canon he has very less skills but he uses them to a respectable degree but in fanon he has so many skills but he doesn't have commonsense to use them efficiently.
Scoobygirl45 chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
This story is awesome!
saint21 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Love your story. I hope u continue
killer4853 chapter 2 . 12/15/2013