Reviews for Rise to Power
the guardian of yu yevon chapter 1 . 3/22
I just wanted to let you know the company makes Naruto's last movie ripped off your fanfiction if you watch Naruto's last movie sucker gives the exact excuse that you used in your fanfiction about why he loves her I know about you but it sounds like someone browse fanfiction to come over Concepts would not last movie at one of yours was a ripped off into the movie now if that's not proof than all those last movies of ripped off of fanfiction tonight don't know what is if you don't believe me watch it and the other references to not the fanfiction that's used in the movie itself that makes me think of the fanfic based movie so just to give you a heads-up but good fanfiction actually it is very good how much chapters let me know thank you
Please continue it. This is one of the very few stories with a mature Naruto who's strong but not OP. He's not a sex god or really cocky but he's fairly good-looking - he's just perfect. I would really like to see his fights in the chuunin exams.
jada1816 chapter 1 . 2/10
No offence, but what made you think that naruto and kurenai would be a good couple. She is like two times is age. That's just digusting. And what of poor hinata who loved him since forever.
hsbharic22 chapter 4 . 2/10
You have a done a good job abandoning the way i am seeing you will make naruto kage level in paper but still do everything same like naruto was trained higher than the canon but i didn't see any fight he did he was not fooled by the genjutsu of demon brother and kawarami of he didn't do that much different at all.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
Please update soon
Tony McNucklz chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
once again I accidently started reading this then had to finish all 6 chapters even though I know you aren't writing anymore for some reason. dammit. please come back and continue this story, it's very good.
sonicthehedgehog240 chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
Please finish this
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
Please write more I really enjoyed the story
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 6/14/2016