Reviews for Rise to Power
gabelou1991 chapter 6 . 6/6
J'adore ce genre d'histoire où juste après l'Académie ou durant son enfance Naruto change en bien.
gabelou1991 chapter 2 . 6/6
J'aime que tu prenne le temps de répondre au commentaire des autres c'est la première fois que je le remarque.
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 6/6
Pour moi il est pas ooc car pour faire ses blagues ils fait avoir une certaine intelligence et j'ai toujours pensé qu'il jouait un rôle.
Atheist god chapter 2 . 5/9
charkra is the most cringe worthy mistakes I've read in a while...
Atheist god chapter 1 . 5/9
charka? wtf, just noooo
Faultypercy15 chapter 4 . 5/1
Gato not gatoh
JamoonX chapter 6 . 4/17
Update dude, this is awesome
BloodyCrimsonEyes chapter 1 . 4/15
Please! Update!
Kingkong101 chapter 6 . 4/9
It sucks
tenshiakuma14 chapter 6 . 7/25/2017
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg this book is incredible plz UPDATE ! plz UPDATE ! Plz plz plz plz UPDATE dont give up on it. It's a great story
abbysbazil chapter 5 . 7/12/2017
Yeah, that fight took way too long. Personally i think its due to the writing style. Its just not efficient enough. There eere sentences thst couldve been shortened allowing for the speed of reading to feel like the excitement of being in the fight. When you pause to explain things the fight automatically stops giving me time to think of other things. In my opinion too much explanation kills the flow of the fight.

Also, when naruto uses the kyuubis chakra, his wounds heal much much quicker. He may have felt exhausted but he shouldve been fine after killing gatoh. Again thats just my opinion.

As much as i like smart-Naruto, especially in fights, i like unpredictable-Naruto more. Your Naruto fought smart but he also fought like any other smart ninja, which doesn't make him stand out. The shuriken copies was a cool idea but was hampered down by excessive explanation over 2 hits... just 2.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2017
You're doing a good job
Guest chapter 4 . 5/19/2017
I don't like this chapter at all. Basically, the same things happened, only Naruto did it all himself. In a word, boring.
DeathBringer962 chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
One chapter in and this has grabbed my attention
the guardian of yu yevon chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
I just wanted to let you know the company makes Naruto's last movie ripped off your fanfiction if you watch Naruto's last movie sucker gives the exact excuse that you used in your fanfiction about why he loves her I know about you but it sounds like someone browse fanfiction to come over Concepts would not last movie at one of yours was a ripped off into the movie now if that's not proof than all those last movies of ripped off of fanfiction tonight don't know what is if you don't believe me watch it and the other references to not the fanfiction that's used in the movie itself that makes me think of the fanfic based movie so just to give you a heads-up but good fanfiction actually it is very good how much chapters let me know thank you