Reviews for Decontamination
magis1 chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
LOL - McKermit and Miss Piggy David - LOVE it!
And that Commander deserved the reaming he got tenfold. Way to go, pissing off Jenny, Gibbs and the team is not only dangerous, it's suicidal.
VG LittleBear chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Hi, thanks for clearing up a lot of questions with your tag. I enjoyed the ride!
Poor Tony, I think people just enjoy sticking him with needles!
And yey for Jenny, she was great in that episode, and continued in the same vein in your story.
Gibbs updating her incode was fun!
Thanks and cheers!
cindythechef chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
too cute :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Love when Ziva tripped the Dr them whispered something to him.

"Nothing much, McGee," she said, sounding pleased with herself. "I simply informed him of what I would do with his testicles if he failed to obey Gibbs' orders." HA ha

Yes go Jenny you tell Skinner off.

Now Tony will hate any kind of needles.
wolfprincess14 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
HA THE MUPPETS PURE GENIUOS I BOW BE4 U I DID A COUPLE STOERIES AND I HAD NO SPELLCHECK AND ITS HARD 4 ME TO SEE I WOLUD LOVE A REVIEW FROM A AWSOME ATHOUR LIKE U HEY I RYMETHED HAHA I MADE A FUNNY YEA IM PRETTY WEIRD
finlaure chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Loved This and I think that Ziva will Kilhaul Tony when she finds out that Miss Piggy is really a pig... So unkosher of him. Even if Miss Piggy kicks butt.
justanotherhipster chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
I love stories that explore Tony's fear of needles. It's so funny to see "fearless DiNozzo" worrying about something so small. Great story :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
missed this one the first time around. loved it. very believable and fun.
visions2share chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Hi - Sim Spider

I really enjoyed the story! The characterization was excellent! I was particularly impressed with the way you handled Jenny. I was a fan of that character for the first two years she was on the show - after the whole Frog thing - not so much. But I find that in a lot of the fanfiction I read with her as a character they either focus on her romantic past with Gibbs or on her failures later in the story arcs. I thought seeing her as capable but human was a refreshing reminder of her original character. Thanks for the great story. Well done!

Vi
Hieiko chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Only Tony would manage to get into trouble right after a case... :P
Sue Grabon chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Wanted Skinner to get his comeuppance. Nice job. Still don't like the SecNav. Creepy man. Love the humor in this story. I had a feeling the doctor drugged Tony. Nice job.
adafrog chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Very cute, thanks.
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
A way better ending than the one the ep left us with. Thank you so much for bothering to write it! *.*
Net Sparrow chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
I enjoyed it very much. And it was so in character. Well done !
Princess613 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Short, to the point, I like it.