Reviews for Concept
KayXClankForever chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
How sweet, i just love tender moments.
Especally between Ratchet and Clank.
RatchetXClank FOREVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
normaly i Wouldent be agressive but i want to beat you up and and piss through your letter box now. can i come to your house and teach you a lesson?
Goddess of Unfinished Projects chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
*starts a slow clap*

Bravo.

Whenever I get interested in a series I look over fanfiction and such to see what sort of pairings are involved. When I first saw Ratchet and Clank as a pairing my first thoughts were, to be exact, "OMGWTFBBQ?"

I've spent the last hour and a half reading over fanfiction to see if I could understand the pairing. I get a lot of them pretty well but this one just wasn't sitting well with me.

Then I read this. And I get it now.

Very well done!
Raven Sforz chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Why haven't I reviewed this? D:

This story is so beautiful, I've read it through countless times! :3

Pst...RatchetxClank is secretly canon.
i am thyne death chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
a wonderfully beautiful story that so

explosively describes clanks personal

state in his loving matters, while he

looks on at the one person who makes

him feel such a way.

i myself am trying to learn about the

ratchet and clank universe, so i

can only speak of my opinion on

ratchet's orientation from what

i perceive. i really do think he

is the average guy, looking out

for that special girl jut for him,

but his caring eye, all for clank,

it really hits you where you feel

that platonic love.

i love it.

~death
PrincessChief chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Good story. Strange ( In a good way) but good XD
Kirmon64 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
OHMYGOD. ILOVEYOU. *glomps*

I've been waiting FOREVER for someone to write a RatchetClank pairing and you, my friend, have pulled it off AMAZINGLY. LIKE WHOA. *happy attack*

One thing, however: in the fourth-to-last para, it says, "[...]he could be a person who gave public displays of affection,[...]"

I think, instead of 'could', you meant 'couldn't'. At least judging by the context of the sentence.

*instant fav*
commando91802 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Great story! Love the slash between those two. Although kinda confused on how a robot can acctually compute love. Oh well. I hope there's more to come!
Gonwyte chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Hmm, interesting... It was rather disturbing, but oh well, I really don't care about that. What does matter is the detail and vivid descriptions. You did a really good job on them! It took me a long time to get to where I could write like that. Great job, and hopefully more people will take the time to actually review stories when they read them...I just posted a new story that's been out for like four or five days and it's a sequal to my previous works, but so far no one has even reviewed it yet. It is pitiful really, don't you think?

Great Job, and I hope most of your reviews are positive!
Saya Aensland chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I LOVE YOU! ;_; I've wanted slash of these two since the first game! Thank you!
Jekkal chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Y'know, I just have to say it's about time this place had some slash. XD

Plot's not totally rational, but at least it's well-rendered. Nice one.
Talonz wolf chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Ratchet kissed a toaster :D
Mattie Scary chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
i think it is quite sweet too!
FlamingWings chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
IT BURNS. Good writing though. :)