Reviews for Hero High: Earth style
BanditWerewolf chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Awesome and heartwarming chapter, especially with Ben and Ren. Can't wait to read more.
PS2wizard chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
! ALEX!
PS2wizard chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Wow, that was close. Can't wait to see who Pharaoh is.
PS2wizard chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
Please don't tell me it's...it's...Vilgax? I wonder how he even got him in the first place? Oh well, can't wait for the fight.
PS2wizard chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
ANIMO! Wow, you are good. Has Ben already met Dr. Animo in this story or is this different?
dalton chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
hi ive really enjoyed this herohigh storie you write and i want to say thank you for them and its really the best ben10 ive read so far once again thank you for the stories.

ps: im a big fan of this story and you are bay far the best writer i know about (and that is alot)

your true fan... dalton.
Lord Blood chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
you keep using DEFIANTLY in your story. at least once so far in this one, and at least 4x in the first Hero High.

DEFIANTLY is not the same thing as DEFINITELY.

put side to side, you should be able to tell the 2 words apart. please, try to get it right.
Lord Blood chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
i dont know if you realize, but the "omg his eyes are so beautiful" and the dazed state she's constantly in is really really really corny and a bad way to set up a romance.
Kern24 chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
This is great honestly I think the way bens mom is acting is more like a real mother with a boy at his age she figures if he cant get the girl who is living in the room across the hall from him that he is pretty much hopless lolz anyways skeep em coming
Kern24 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
This is great! but that alex kid is just a little too perfect I suppose i might just be being paranoid
Kern24 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
YES the perfect begginning to a great new story an thank you so much for keping Ren in the story i cant wait to see what happens next
Omnitrix1 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
bum bum BUM! THIS story has some suspense, and I've only read 2 chapters. (whispers) I hope he doesn't know I've readthis story before. (yells realizing I typed that) wait, don't read that! NO! But seriously, this story rocks.
Omnitrix1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Hey, I was wondering, why doesn't Ben just wear his THOTH on his other wrist? Still, Ben should be glad that he has the Omnitrix, it's better then the THOTH will ever be.
J Man chapter 15 . 7/19/2009
well your chapter was pretty good but i had a problem with it. (take a wild guess) I understand that it is fiction and that u don't believe it (as far as i know at least). But still it kind of is frustating when i read this chapter because it makes it seem like christianity is a bunch of hogwash and that we are out of control maniacs. U might want to be careful, when it comes to subjects like this. but like you said it was fiction u were writing and am grateful to you for that, most authers don't even clarify that. I almost gave up on this. So please be more careful. But other than that you did an amazing job, it was complex but you only have to read it one time. and i'm very surprised that it was alex, and all this time i thought alex was being used by his father. good job.
nuri kadri chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
i am really happy that they didn't do ren something strange like super soldier experiment oh and i have to go because it is 1:18 A.M. here right now and i have school tomorrow and there is no need to mention it what will happen if my parents found out i am still awake. :) but i cant stop reading...