Reviews for Hero High: Earth style
trepidon chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
This etorys plot isnt following the shows series is it?
trepidon chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
Awesome awesome awesome!
trepidon chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
You had a lot of spelling errors...
Your words..."exadurated" - exaggerated .a few more, but i forgot. ..
Anycase... story!
Codyhanna chapter 13 . 10/20/2015
I'm confused. Did you not create Ren?
BanditWerewolf chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Awesome and heartwarming chapter, especially with Ben and Ren. Can't wait to read more.
PS2wizard chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
! ALEX!
PS2wizard chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Wow, that was close. Can't wait to see who Pharaoh is.
PS2wizard chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
Please don't tell me it's...it's...Vilgax? I wonder how he even got him in the first place? Oh well, can't wait for the fight.
PS2wizard chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
ANIMO! Wow, you are good. Has Ben already met Dr. Animo in this story or is this different?
dalton chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
hi ive really enjoyed this herohigh storie you write and i want to say thank you for them and its really the best ben10 ive read so far once again thank you for the stories.

ps: im a big fan of this story and you are bay far the best writer i know about (and that is alot)

your true fan... dalton.
Lord Blood chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
you keep using DEFIANTLY in your story. at least once so far in this one, and at least 4x in the first Hero High.

DEFIANTLY is not the same thing as DEFINITELY.

put side to side, you should be able to tell the 2 words apart. please, try to get it right.
Lord Blood chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
i dont know if you realize, but the "omg his eyes are so beautiful" and the dazed state she's constantly in is really really really corny and a bad way to set up a romance.
Kern24 chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
This is great honestly I think the way bens mom is acting is more like a real mother with a boy at his age she figures if he cant get the girl who is living in the room across the hall from him that he is pretty much hopless lolz anyways skeep em coming
Kern24 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
This is great! but that alex kid is just a little too perfect I suppose i might just be being paranoid
Kern24 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
YES the perfect begginning to a great new story an thank you so much for keping Ren in the story i cant wait to see what happens next