Reviews for Hero High: Earth style
Asataro chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
Great chapter

most likely Alex's reaction will be a good one,

and not a frightend one

Mew of Fire chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
I love this story. The first one hooked me in the first sentence, and held me to the end. I had to go to school but I went on the computer every moment I could to read what happened next! Please update soon!
animeraven259 chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
Please go on!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
Fantastic update! I liked first scene a lot, especially the last lines.

As always, good interaction between Ben and Ren, and nice job with the alien's thoughts. Cool job on the fight scene and great cliffhanger.

Keep the good writing.
Rabukurafuto chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
Many important questions were brought up in this chapter, the most burning off which is what will happen to Gwen and Alex's relationship? Is Ren walking right into a trap? It's all very gripping. The spelling can really use somework though.
Aquaria Identity 07 chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
Way to go, Alex! :) I wonder what he'll think of Gwen's powers?

Keep going!
Data Seeker chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
Dear Author

Great chapter. Full of depth and complexity and emotion.

The sequence involving Alex and his father playing chess and having conversation was dramatic.

The segments at school were amusing.

Nice go into Ren's thought patterns and emotions when she was alone; the way she considers what Spinxcorp is offering her and her distast of many human behaviors like devorce and such. She seems to have more common sense then most humans.

The segments with Gwen and her parents was amusing: her wanting pictures and her father thinking she is growing up too fast.

Gwen and Alex's date was amusing. Nice cliffhanger by the way.

The wholesome standards are good. Mature references are handled well. Thanks for not crossing the line.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
Alman626 chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
this story is great I cant wait to see what happens next to Ben,Ren and Gwen next time keep up dating
Danny chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
WA-HOO! You go, Witchy woman!

Oh, no. Gwen's got one of THOSE moms.
Data Seeker chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
Dear Author

Great chapter! The quality is good.

The wholesome standards are high: clean language; mature themes are handled well, and other things are handled well.

The school segments were amusing; complex, full of depth and everyone was in character.

The talk between Gwen and Alex was interesting. Though I may be wrong, I don't think Alex is a bad guy. He has issues that he tends to keep to himself; hiding them behind a warm smile and calmness; and he has self-control and more common sense then many boys his age.

The segments between Ben and his mother were amusing.

The segment where Ren gets a message from Spinxcorps, telling her that they have an experimental methode that could help her express emotions was dramatic; her deep hope that its true; and that she is likely walking into a trap.

The segments with Pharaoh, head of SpinxCorp were complex and full of depth. He has many projects and devious plans.

He is very complex, melodrama villain.

Also, the hints drops here and there throughout the chapter, are amusing.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
Danny chapter 4 . 11/26/2007
I can't believe I'm sayin' this, but I actually feel sorry for Vilgax. Not even HE deserves THAT!
aireagle92 chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
this story rock i can't wait for the 5 to come out.
Queen Of Underworld chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
I liked it..I liked the part before the project, the part with what alexed asked gwen and after it.I also liked the part with ben and ren..They make a cute couple.
Rabukurafuto chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
Oh no, Ren's about to walk into a trap! And here I was thinking Gwen was the only one in immediate danger. Poor Ren; she just wants to express herself better for the Earthlings' benefit. Hopefully the Waltz lessons will come in handy and save the day! Or not.

Great chapter. I look forward to the next one.
Rabukurafuto chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Wow, that was a brutal opening. It's nice how Gwen's trying to get closer to Ren and it's cute that she falling for Alex. Of course, it probably isn't good that Alex is the son of Sphnix Corp.'s head.

The over-all writing seems greatly improved from the earlier story. It's very well-done.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »