Reviews for Hero High: Earth style
Aquaria Identity 07 chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Really great work on this chapter! :)

I like what you're doing with Ben, Gwen & Ren so far. Liking Alex a lot so far, as well. :)

Keep going!
Danny chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Oh...shesh...teenagers...subbasement...giant aliens...I KNOW! EVANGELION!
Foxsoul chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
I still think that guy's not human, especially after Ren's comments.
Growling chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
uh, is Alex some kind of alien or part of that new company or something. uh, don't try to be all mysterious like, it doesn't suit you. I noticed some blaringly obvious mistakes but I don't feel like purposefully remember them. ja ne
snowpenguin55 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
alright! a sequel. i liked the first chapter and look forward to reading more of the story. please update soon
Cylon One chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I love sequels when they're good. And this certainly has the look and sound of a good one. The start looks great and I can't wait to see what's to follow.
Terranova210486 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Thanks for telling me about the sequal. Good luck with the rest of the story!
Iseriad D'angouleme chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Hi story, and here I was thinking that you couldn't make this little series of your better. Looks like I was mistaken. I personally couldn't find anything wrong with it and really like how you stopped right as the story was getting interesting. might make some people want to kill you but you know that they will be coming back to read more of it later. Nice plot twist at the end too. Giving gwen a boy friend after Ben got one... very nice how you worked that little tidbit in there.
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Dear Author

First I want to thank you for alerting me to the sequel. With that said, here comes the flattery.

Great chapter. The quality (humor, drama, dialogues, emotion and depth) is great!

The characters are great too.

Ben and Gwen are in creative character. Simple reminder; try not to make them too snotty like in the series. The producers went too far.

Ren is so profound, regardless that her voice and body language seems unemotional too humans.

Vigax (prisoner of the mystery bad guys who plan to experiment on him) is also in character. Murderous, arrogant, power hungry, and totally unreasonable. I wonder if he escapes his capters or if they learn something.

The mystery villains are melodramatic (and that is a compliment). They remind me of the Forever Knights from the TV series. I will wait for the plot to unfold.

And this young man Alex is interesting. Indicateions are that he's a bad guy; unless that's what you want your readers to think. I can't guess. I'll wait for updates to find out.

The wholesome standards are high thus far.

The language is clean.

Certain situations and conversations are handled well.

No violence or any other vile material.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Cool start. Thanks for telling.

As usual, great job with your characters' interaction and your OC.

Ren finding Mr Tennyson's secret magazines was hilarious!

Keep the good writing.
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
im not sure which part was more funny, seeing vilgax reduced to being a test dummy/experiment.

or ren embarrasing ben with out even trying

Foxsoul chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
He's not human, is he?
Asataro chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
It was great can't wait to read more

Danny chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
GWEN! Don't trust that guy! He's just tryin' to use you! PS. FIRST REVIEW!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13