Reviews for Hero High: Earth style
Omnitrix1 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
bum bum BUM! THIS story has some suspense, and I've only read 2 chapters. (whispers) I hope he doesn't know I've readthis story before. (yells realizing I typed that) wait, don't read that! NO! But seriously, this story rocks.
Omnitrix1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Hey, I was wondering, why doesn't Ben just wear his THOTH on his other wrist? Still, Ben should be glad that he has the Omnitrix, it's better then the THOTH will ever be.
J Man chapter 15 . 7/19/2009
well your chapter was pretty good but i had a problem with it. (take a wild guess) I understand that it is fiction and that u don't believe it (as far as i know at least). But still it kind of is frustating when i read this chapter because it makes it seem like christianity is a bunch of hogwash and that we are out of control maniacs. U might want to be careful, when it comes to subjects like this. but like you said it was fiction u were writing and am grateful to you for that, most authers don't even clarify that. I almost gave up on this. So please be more careful. But other than that you did an amazing job, it was complex but you only have to read it one time. and i'm very surprised that it was alex, and all this time i thought alex was being used by his father. good job.
Uyurgezn chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
i am really happy that they didn't do ren something strange like super soldier experiment oh and i have to go because it is 1:18 A.M. here right now and i have school tomorrow and there is no need to mention it what will happen if my parents found out i am still awake. :) but i cant stop reading...
Kunaiswarm chapter 16 . 9/23/2008
Awesome just like the previous Arc in the AU of Ben 10... i just hope the rest of your stories are as good as these two which i just know they will
Feral2K chapter 17 . 8/11/2008
Nicely done, although I wouldn't have tied it in to Race Against Time(it's not canon anyway, if Alien Force is anything to go by). I look forward to reading the sequel.
GingerQuery chapter 16 . 8/10/2008
awesome. i like your explanations of the oddities in the live action movie better than the one i could come up with.

i would like to ask: do you believe in the Creator Theory or did you just invent that for the story. if the latter is true, then im amazed at the amount of detail you put into it.

So Says Issac
Rabukurafuto chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
That was an interesting battle at the end, very creatively done. Alex's victories through his knowledge was very cool. For a guy who wants to help the world (drastic as his measures may be) he sure chuckles darkly and grins sadisticly though...
Rabukurafuto chapter 15 . 7/10/2008
That was an interesting explaination for everything. You really put a lot of thought into this story. I thought the name Alexander had to do with the historical Alexander

I have two problems though. First, I really think there should've been a House in or near China. The Houses just weren't scattered around the world enough. Second, it seems really silly that Alex would count homosexuality as one of promblems of the basic programming as that's been going on since humans were created. Gays visablity is what changes over time, not the number of people who turn out gay.
Rabukurafuto chapter 14 . 7/10/2008
I love this. The surprise at the end was genuinely shocking to me. This is just really good. I'm at the edge of my seat.
Rabukurafuto chapter 13 . 7/10/2008
The thirteenth chapter was quite exciting and unexpected. I didn't think Vilgax would be killed off so abruptly. I like the Cthulhu comparison; my brother once saw a little bit of Ben 10 and when he saw Vilgax he thought it was Cthulhu.
Rabukurafuto chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
It was an interesting chapter. I really think there should have been a greater presense of "religious nuts" in Gwen's life before she decided she can prove there isn't anything evil about her powers. Sure her grandparents weren't loving to her mother because of her magic, but there should've been more build-up, like Gwen seeing a television evangelist denounce Lucky Girl for using "evil spells" sometime earlier.
Rabukurafuto chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
That was a nice little chapter. Nothing really exciting, but we are introduced to Glen Logan. I rather like him so far.
Rabukurafuto chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
That was a cute chapter. It was so cute when Gwen crossed her arms over her chest when her mother said she was a late bloomer and her mother's past was very interesting. I like how the FREAKS are being compared to mythological beings (Acid Breath could've been compared to the hydra since it had deadly breath).
Rabukurafuto chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
That was an interesting chapter. I like villains with insect themes and I'm glad Gwen took on her Lucky Girl persona. My favorite part was when Ben found Ren in her moment of weakness and comforted her. I like scenes such as that.

Ren has it wrong though; for a full figure you can't under eat. A certain amount of fat is needed for that sort of figure. It's actually healthier than to under eat.
198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »