Reviews for Hero High: Earth style
Kunaiswarm chapter 16 . 9/23/2008
Awesome just like the previous Arc in the AU of Ben 10... i just hope the rest of your stories are as good as these two which i just know they will
Feral2K chapter 17 . 8/11/2008
Nicely done, although I wouldn't have tied it in to Race Against Time(it's not canon anyway, if Alien Force is anything to go by). I look forward to reading the sequel.
Issac Blast chapter 16 . 8/10/2008
awesome. i like your explanations of the oddities in the live action movie better than the one i could come up with.

i would like to ask: do you believe in the Creator Theory or did you just invent that for the story. if the latter is true, then im amazed at the amount of detail you put into it.

So Says Issac
Rabukurafuto chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
That was an interesting battle at the end, very creatively done. Alex's victories through his knowledge was very cool. For a guy who wants to help the world (drastic as his measures may be) he sure chuckles darkly and grins sadisticly though...
Rabukurafuto chapter 15 . 7/10/2008
That was an interesting explaination for everything. You really put a lot of thought into this story. I thought the name Alexander had to do with the historical Alexander

I have two problems though. First, I really think there should've been a House in or near China. The Houses just weren't scattered around the world enough. Second, it seems really silly that Alex would count homosexuality as one of promblems of the basic programming as that's been going on since humans were created. Gays visablity is what changes over time, not the number of people who turn out gay.
Rabukurafuto chapter 14 . 7/10/2008
I love this. The surprise at the end was genuinely shocking to me. This is just really good. I'm at the edge of my seat.
Rabukurafuto chapter 13 . 7/10/2008
The thirteenth chapter was quite exciting and unexpected. I didn't think Vilgax would be killed off so abruptly. I like the Cthulhu comparison; my brother once saw a little bit of Ben 10 and when he saw Vilgax he thought it was Cthulhu.
Rabukurafuto chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
It was an interesting chapter. I really think there should have been a greater presense of "religious nuts" in Gwen's life before she decided she can prove there isn't anything evil about her powers. Sure her grandparents weren't loving to her mother because of her magic, but there should've been more build-up, like Gwen seeing a television evangelist denounce Lucky Girl for using "evil spells" sometime earlier.
Rabukurafuto chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
That was a nice little chapter. Nothing really exciting, but we are introduced to Glen Logan. I rather like him so far.
Rabukurafuto chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
That was a cute chapter. It was so cute when Gwen crossed her arms over her chest when her mother said she was a late bloomer and her mother's past was very interesting. I like how the FREAKS are being compared to mythological beings (Acid Breath could've been compared to the hydra since it had deadly breath).
Rabukurafuto chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
That was an interesting chapter. I like villains with insect themes and I'm glad Gwen took on her Lucky Girl persona. My favorite part was when Ben found Ren in her moment of weakness and comforted her. I like scenes such as that.

Ren has it wrong though; for a full figure you can't under eat. A certain amount of fat is needed for that sort of figure. It's actually healthier than to under eat.
Rabukurafuto chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
It was an okay chapter. I was hoping to to see the FREAK attack during the chapter, but that will have to wait. It's interesting how Ben is avoiding Rem rather than celebrating her new expressions. He knows something isn't right.
Rabukurafuto chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Terribly sorry about the long absence; I'm back and I'm going to review ever last chapter in the story.

So Rem finally got her wish for an expressive face. It's wonderful seeing her so happy, but there has to be a catch, isn't there? Gwen's continuing relasionship with Alex is interesting too, especially since secrets are still being revealed. It's a very interesting and warm chapter.

Pharaoh calling the strange trio FREAKS puts a rather different spin on them too...
alienphantom chapter 16 . 6/3/2008
For the love of all that is good and sacred, PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER SEQUAL. YOU"RE THE BEST AUTHOR ON THE SITE!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 17 . 5/21/2008