Reviews for Hero High: Earth style
Rabukurafuto chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
It was an okay chapter. I was hoping to to see the FREAK attack during the chapter, but that will have to wait. It's interesting how Ben is avoiding Rem rather than celebrating her new expressions. He knows something isn't right.
Rabukurafuto chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Terribly sorry about the long absence; I'm back and I'm going to review ever last chapter in the story.

So Rem finally got her wish for an expressive face. It's wonderful seeing her so happy, but there has to be a catch, isn't there? Gwen's continuing relasionship with Alex is interesting too, especially since secrets are still being revealed. It's a very interesting and warm chapter.

Pharaoh calling the strange trio FREAKS puts a rather different spin on them too...
alienphantom chapter 16 . 6/3/2008
For the love of all that is good and sacred, PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER SEQUAL. YOU"RE THE BEST AUTHOR ON THE SITE!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 17 . 5/21/2008
Thanks for telling!

Keep the good writing.
Mikan-Dash chapter 17 . 5/20/2008
you rock Dude this is great i was woried that you wouldnt be posting it
cdunn2010 chapter 16 . 5/19/2008
you really should write another story, but if you want to move on, that's great too. either way you're my favorite fan fic author.
Warren Burgess chapter 16 . 5/17/2008
I love the story! You should write that Hero High: Sphinx Acadamy! If you can anybody who reads this check out my story: Adoption!
Data Seeker chapter 16 . 5/15/2008
Dear Author

Interesting chapter.

The fighting scenes was creatively complex. Knowledge is indeed power; the way Pharaoh was able to defeat many of Ben's aliens.

The dialog and interaction between Pharaoh and Ben was very clever.

It was interesting that Ben realized that he would have to use his head, and it helped, but it was still hard.

The final scenes were emotional; Gwen is slightly out of wack (can't blame her). A part of her still considers Alex as the person she loves, even though he wasn't who she thought. I wonder if Alex is bad, through and through, or if there is a snowball chance in a fire that he can love.

Interesting cliffhanger. Alex has a plan involving a new freak.

This is what I think of the wholesome standard.

The language is clean.

Nothing suggestively offensive.

I disliked some of the violence; but at least it wasn't offensive.

I hope this review has a good influence on you.

God bless.

Data Seeker
Terranova210486 chapter 16 . 5/14/2008
Please do a sequal! I'd love to see more Ben and Ren!
Mikan-Dash chapter 16 . 5/14/2008
I think that you should defently do another sequel to this story its so good and its the best ben 10 fic ive read and ive read them all
chaostheory1989 chapter 16 . 5/14/2008
Awesome, i can't wait for the sequil, it should be kick ass if the current pattern of progression keeps up, maybe you could brink back some of the characters from the first story it would be great to have those lot fighting with Ben, Ren and Gwen
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 16 . 5/14/2008
Very good one. Great job on the fight scenes; cool choreography and use of both Pharaoh and Ben's skills.

Keep the good writing.
dragonrule chapter 16 . 5/14/2008
Great end to this story. You should do a sequel for this story. I would like to see Ren again.
Isaac A. Drake chapter 16 . 5/14/2008
Awesome. Didn't see that ending to the fight coming but cool.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 16 . 5/14/2008
You really shouldn't put kevin in there, he and gwen seem to like each other in Alien Force.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »