Reviews for Hero High: Earth style
Coppa-Cola chapter 16 . 5/14/2008
The fight was good, but i couldn't figure out who saved Gwen: Pharaoh or Alex. Please make a sequel to this, your stories are really, really great.
anon chapter 16 . 5/14/2008
Cool and you are so right it is far more then religion that causes such tragedies in human history pointlessly with blind acceptance, anyway like I said I think Alex and Gwen deserve to be together and Pharoh is pretty cool, even more so than those who see themselves as leading the human race into unimaginable glory under their benevolent dictatorship (even if it could be true) it's pretty cool having them say that they are evil and the better world has no place for them you are cool this story is cool and well I really would like more but I'm going to just assume ALex and Gwen get their happily ever after
Mikan-Dash chapter 15 . 5/13/2008
That was what I thought was going to happen and i also thought that alex was also an alien like ren but this story is intense
Mikan-Dash chapter 8 . 5/12/2008
just a thought is alex even human or is he a robot
Mikan-Dash chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
easier than writing names in a notebook butiful joke i ho[e eveone got that joke or else i might have to start writng in my notebook
Mikan-Dash chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
great story and by the way in chapter two i knew what the answer was but couldnt answer becuase i found this story after the fact but any way neon gensis is one of my all time faviort shows
Coppa-Cola chapter 15 . 5/9/2008
That is some messed up bull sh*t! Great chapter though! Keep it up!
Data Seeker chapter 15 . 5/9/2008
Dear Author

I have mixed feelings about this chapter. I needed time to sort out the emotions this chapter triggered inside me before I could decide if its good or not and review it.

You are talented; and this chapter is creatively complex though you did some things I considered...distasteful, I'll admit that.

Oh my, Alex and Pharaoh are one and the same. Its as shocking as the truth of the Clone Saga from Spiderman, only difference was while I don't like your idea, the Clone Saga is worse.

So Alex/Pharaoh was genetically altered by his mother not to feel emotions, interesting case. Sometimes I wish I couldn't feel since emotions sometimes compel me to do bad things. But if I didn't have emotions, I would loose the ability to care for others, if not becoming ruthless like Alex. I guess this shows I'm not as flawed as I sometimes think.

I'm a little surprised by his goals (he commits atrocities, in the name of logic, progress and development. I originally assumed he was power hungry, and just has more common sense and self control then Vilgax.

Poor Gwen. She's in a (emotional) world of hurt. I hope Ben tries to be careful not to salt her wounds.

The history lesson had many interesting aspects to it. Though I didn't like certain things about it, like God doesn't exist and such.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards. As for the whole God is a myth and that religious groups are deadly wackos; as I said, I don't like it. However, you made it clear that its Fiction. Your more honest then say...the Author of the DaVinci Code.

So I say this chapter is more distasteful then morally outrageous; unlike say...the two chapters in your CL fanfic.

You haven't lost me yet; though you were close.

Data Seeker

P.S. I think many of the other reviews for this chapter, made interesting points.
Terranova210486 chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
Brilliant! Simply birlliant. I love you created an entire backstory that co-exists with our own history.

Please update soon!
Meepit chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
I believe in God and everything, and I was alittle offended at first, but the, of course, I remembered you said it was fiction. Love the story so far!

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
Magnificent chapter!

And no, I'm not offended; I'm Catholic, but I know Alex's background history and his plan fits well with the fic and with the show's style.

Keep the good writing.
chaostheory1989 chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
ARGH, why must you make me wait, it's evil, EVIL I SAY. its awesome i must say, this is getting to be more exciting then the first part, now bloody hurry up and show us Ben and Gwen kicking Alex's emotionally devoid ass
anon chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
Yeah I know this is fiction but I still can't help but point out that religion is not evil, it is ORGANIZED religion and those who corupt the lessons of the great teachers like Jesus, Mohamad, Moses, and so many others, they want to control the masses and take the money of the feeble minded by perpetuating ignorance thus slowing, stopping, and even reversing the progress of all mankind, second yes it seems the human race has lost touch with natural selection but we are all subject to the laws of Darwininism whether we believe in them or not there is no trial no jury and no appeal.

This was so awesome I love villians who who talk about the evils of religion and social darwinism the scary thing is that they are probably right about a lot of what they say.

Again please have Alex and Gwen have their happily ever after and sorry for the ranting update your awesome story soon please
Foxsoul chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
The true story probably would seem much stranger. But certainly a very interesting exercise in speculative fiction assuming atheism as fact.
Data Seeker chapter 14 . 5/1/2008
Dear Author

Very dynamic chapter.

The beginning was well crafted. Media is going crazy about the battle between Vilgax and Ben. Nice plot twist; Ben (or rather Ben's aliens) are now wanted by the police, due to some so called vigilantism. Talk about a major headache for the good guys.

The part with Pharaoh and Vilgax was great. Pharaoh was a very creative melodramatic villain. (Is saying that, getting old for you?).

Vilgax lives was a surprise for me. I thought he died. I can't believe I forgot how he can survived massive explosions in the cartoons. Naturally, you would do that too.

The part with Pharaoh and his son, Alex was interesting. I think I know what's going on, but I could be wrong.

The following segments with Ben and Gwen are good. Ben and Gwen seem to be reverting to their snotty selves; but its not excessive, so no complaints yet. Brainy Gwen puts some pieces together and knows who the bad guy is. Unfortunately, it doesn't help take him down.

Another well clever plot twist. Pharaoh invites Ben and Gwen to his place. Whatever he is thinking, he's either crazy, brilliant, or both. Personally I'll go with brilliant. He has some plan, and Gwen and Ben are playing right into it.

Very dramatic, mind boggling cliffhanger! I guess I'll either love or hate what is happening, considering the different possibilities that will happen.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker