Reviews for Pale Reflection
please please please update! I love this story :)
Awesome story :) continue it
mywarisalreadywon chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
COME BACK I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ELSE HAPPENS!
Miss Maria A chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Wow I haven't been this upset about a story being unfinished in a while. You did a wonderful job, superb writing, it is a shame the story was left uncompleted.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Well you're a fantastic writing I felt my heart drop when I realized it wasn't finished because it was such an amazing story
Jules chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! This is a great story very well written! Need to know what happens to Dean and Sam!
apester chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Love it! 3

i see you havent updated in a long time but i would love to see where the story goes from here, im kinda hooked. lol

thanks for the parts you have up though, they're really great.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
You know me! More, more, more!

*hugs you*

Mandy
67chevyImpala chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
more more more more! this is amazing! please, keep going!
Gaile2 chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Really awesome and well written story. I'm so glad my friend Disoriented told me to read it! It would be wonderful if you could update it. Please?
Disoriented11 chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Wow, this was great! Seriously, this has to be one of my favorite Fanfiction stories I've read and I'v been doing some pretty heavy duty reading for the past couple of months. Its interesting, exciting and well written, I'm probably going to end up rereading it more then once.

Krandle's character is interesting(not to mention, pretty creepy) and its also fun to see John's and Sam's reaction to Dean's(or actually not Dean) behavior. I also enjoyed Krandle's reaction to all of it. I'm glad Sam figured it out I just really hope they can save Dean in time.

Please, please update! I don't know why you haven't updated this in a while but please do. Its killing me, not knowing how this is gonna end!

-Disoriented
Madame Vodka chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
argh why did you stop writing? what happened to Dean?
alwaysateen chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Finally Sam discovered it wasn't the real Dean! Poor him, stuck in a mirror, knowing a bad guy had his body!

Great idea, please update soon.
doyouqueue chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This is an excellent story! i cant wait to read chapter 4! ! ! i hope you'll update soon.

definite fav!
supernatural16 chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
awesome!

can't wait for the next update

c x x