Reviews for Razor's Edge
Guest chapter 32 . 6/24/2013
A/N-noone gives a fuck what YOU like or dont like.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
i love shawny.i HATE this chapter alot
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
hunter 3
HARDY'S GIRL chapter 34 . 4/10/2013
FUCK YOU EDGE,I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT JR,THAT'S FINE,BUT TO GO OFF AND SAY JEFF IS HOMOSEXUAL IS WRONG AND SO I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR CANADIAN FACE,I SLAP YOU UP SIDE THE FACE!
HARDY'S MOOREON chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
OH HELL NO,I KNOW HE JUST DID NOT CALL THE NEXT HITLER!
prynciz GTJ chapter 54 . 4/22/2009
Aw, it's over. This was my first time reading a story that captures the true uh... awesomeness that is the character Edge. This was brilliant!

and on Cena, I'm not gonna waste review space on how much I despise him. But I will say this, if he wins at Backlash this Sunday, I'm gonna throw something at the screen, but then I'll be stuck without a TV, damn.

I was laughing so hard Monday when they were booing Cena durinc Y2J's farewell match and then Edge brought his cute self out there and pwned Cena. Ah, that's a good show!
prynciz GTJ chapter 53 . 4/22/2009
Okay, I know you've heard this already, but 'My name is Edge, and I love to fuck...' is the most awesomest- is that a word- line ever! Now on to the Cena bash YES!
prynciz GTJ chapter 41 . 4/22/2009
Torrie DOES look like Ric Flair's sister! LOL!
prynciz GTJ chapter 35 . 4/22/2009
This is also one of my favorite chapters, too. Good ol' Edge speaks the truth about the scum of the WWE divas.
prynciz GTJ chapter 32 . 4/22/2009
Lashley works my nerves, so this chapter is one of my faves!

I'm not too much into TNA these days, but I heard that he showed up at their ppv Lockdown Sunday. *sigh* guess I won't be tuning in for a while.
prynciz GTJ chapter 22 . 4/22/2009
*choking from laughter*

... Okay I'm back. I absolutely LOVE the Deadman, but 'overrated piece of Cena crap' is just pure literary GENIUS!

& if Edge has to call the mental institution again, he should just open his own and send all of those nut cases there!
prynciz GTJ chapter 18 . 4/22/2009
Okay, I can't wait until the Cena bash to review again.

These two, (Henry & Big Daddy V) really disgust me. *sigh* I'm so glad that I don't have to watch Big Daddy V's man boobs flop around anymore!

& seriously, I would like to know what happened to Urkel...
prynciz GTJ chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
Okay this story reeks of awesomeness, duh it's about Edge and who doesn't love Edge?

Anyway, I was trying to wait and review until the last chapter, but the defacing of Shawn Michales theme called to me.

My cousin and I were joking around with the Taker & Shawn fued for WM25 and we Taker-ized Shawn's song, since he did Taker's entrance. He's just a Demon Boy!

Back to my reading...
Edward's Josie Black chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Aha...I love this. I'm going to stop before I get too absorbed in this story, though, because I have a paper to work on, and I can see myself just forgetting to notice the time. .

This is totally in-character. I can definitely see Edge cutting a brilliant promo with some of this stuff. Go you.

XD I love it.
Edge is a god chapter 26 . 12/7/2008
This story is so hilarious. I'm really enjoying it so far.

However, since Edge is Canadian, I don't think he'd sound so homophobic. He wouldn't consider them sinners - that's a right-wing, religious point of view.