Reviews for Hogwarts' ANBU
alygator.xandra chapter 6 . 1/14
I prefer OCs not be introduced with all their personal details first thing. It comes out as either childish or too much info at once
fenixrojo36 chapter 23 . 11/25/2016
Excelente
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2016
Interesting
Guest chapter 23 . 3/30/2016
YOUR STORY IS AWESOME ! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT !
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 1/1/2016
Nice. I like Kakashi having a realistic love interest. I was surprised that that are all in ANBU (Naruto and Assassination just don't seem to go together), but I'm glad they're there as a team under Kakashi. Loved how he found Mrs. Black annoying and that even Naruto was wary of him. heh. Thanks!
gandalf da black chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
The snack boxes Fred and George make are called skiving snack boxes
McStephSM chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
Respect!
Please chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Please no OC. I HATE OCS. THERE JUST SOOOO ANNOYING
annea101 chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Is it bad the when I hear hikari I immediately think of yugioh? I do love your password choices though.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
*hopeful mutter* Let them kill Umbridge, let them kill Umbridge, let them kill Umbridge, let them kill Umbridge, let them kill Umbridge, let them kill Umbridge...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
...I need a copy of that book. TO BOOK-A-HOLIC!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Tennis match. A very interesting tennis match.
NF15617 chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
So not a bad chapter but it is missing a few things. There were hints as to the time frame of where everyone is at but nothing concrete, is this before or after the 4th shinobi war and if it is after then can Naruto use all of his cannon abilities or are they different. I hope that there will be some explanation in the later chapters. Other than that issue and the pairing of Neji and Hinata this story looks quite good so far, if not particularly original with the main plot so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Can owls scowl? (No intended bullying)
Silent Avid Magma chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Your view of the shinobi world is entirely too limited.

This is full of grammar and syntax errors.

3/10