Reviews for Hogwarts' ANBU
gandalf da black chapter 5 . 5/10
The snack boxes Fred and George make are called skiving snack boxes
McStephSM chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
Respect!
Please chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Please no OC. I HATE OCS. THERE JUST SOOOO ANNOYING
annea101 chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Is it bad the when I hear hikari I immediately think of yugioh? I do love your password choices though.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
*hopeful mutter* Let them kill Umbridge, let them kill Umbridge, let them kill Umbridge, let them kill Umbridge, let them kill Umbridge, let them kill Umbridge...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
...I need a copy of that book. TO BOOK-A-HOLIC!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Tennis match. A very interesting tennis match.
NF15617 chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
So not a bad chapter but it is missing a few things. There were hints as to the time frame of where everyone is at but nothing concrete, is this before or after the 4th shinobi war and if it is after then can Naruto use all of his cannon abilities or are they different. I hope that there will be some explanation in the later chapters. Other than that issue and the pairing of Neji and Hinata this story looks quite good so far, if not particularly original with the main plot so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Can owls scowl? (No intended bullying)
Silent Avid Magma chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Your view of the shinobi world is entirely too limited.

This is full of grammar and syntax errors.

3/10

Thanks for writing,
Silence
Someone chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
This cool love the story but aren't ANBU members supposed to emotionless or well, not showing their emotions? Just asking.
authenticCyanide chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
I'm so glad that you made one of those ' typical Harry Potter and Naruto crossover.' Great story and plot line. Good luck writing and please make another Harry Potter and Naruto crossover.
ManiacMily chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
I can't express my love for this story. Just some grammar errors, like spelling and not knowing what's the term. But it's fine. You write/type well for a German person who's ESL.
ManiacMily chapter 1 . 4/27/2013