Reviews for Ab initio
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
interesting
Verelan chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Love this story! I never really read anything about weskers virus. Really interesting.
3LW00D chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
I am absolutely loving your series! I'm reading them in chronological order, not published order - so that helps alot as I'm a very new RE fan. Frankly the fact that someone with little to know knowledge of the series can waltz in and understand what is going on (your author notes really help) and enjoy it so much speaks volumes for your writing and story telling skills! I can't wait to move on to the next one in the series.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
I love it how your quotes explain the intention or plot of the characters or story.
Divine Arion chapter 9 . 2/24/2009
Very good question, why would William give Wesker such a powerful concoction? Hmm, it makes me wonder about these two, but I love your explanation for it. I had a blast reading this! You’re such a brilliant writer! Keep up the fabulous work! XD

Divine Arion chapter 8 . 2/24/2009
Oh, very interesting here on William’s perception of Wesker’s intentions. I always wished the games would indulge us a little bit more on their friendship. I’ve always been intrigued about their relationship since they were just teens. Wonderful job on this once again! Keep it up!

Divine Arion chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
So Albert has officially decided to leave Umbrella and blow it all away. Hmm, William doesn’t seem to happy about this and rightfully so. I wouldn’t want my years of research stole and sold to just anyone. Hmm, I’m intrigued to see how this develops.

Divine Arion chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
So Billy and Becca make their grand entrance into the story as well as the mysterious long haired individual. Interesting, Marcus is alive, huh? And with an army of creepy leeches. Ew, that doesn’t sound pleasant, lol. Another wonderful job on this chapter! Keep it up!

Divine Arion chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
Let’s see how this mission turns out. So far, everything seems bleak at the moment especially now that they lost another team. What could be going on around there? ;) You’re certainly doing a beautiful job of keeping up the suspense! I just love it! XD

Divine Arion chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Aw, man. That’s a shame about the Bravo Team. I hope they manage to get back in contact with them. There goes Al again, trying to manipulate the situation. Yes, where could he be going during this time?

Divine Arion chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Oh Wow! Such a horrible fate that befell those soldiers! Though I wonder what was the cause behind it all? William and Wesker certainly seemed baffled by it. Can’t wait to find out. ;)

Divine Arion chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Again, another beautiful job on the characterization of our dynamic do, Will and Al. Yet, who was that shadow lurking across the screen. Hmm, something eerie is going on.

Divine Arion chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Yay! Onto the next part of your lovely story! XD

Oh, I love the way you portray Wesker and Birkin’s relationship here. Albert is just so cold yet truthful in his thinking, and poor paranoid William. I’m very intrigued to see where the story heads.

TigerBoy77 chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
I am a very large fans of your Resident Evil stories. It is

interesting to see how the events 'behind the scenes' may have

played out. Please keep it up!

It all flows well, I only seen one error in punctuation that

looked like this ...

"dialouge!," _ said.

IF you have an exclamation point you don't need a comma. But

that doesn't mess with the plot line at all. So good luck and

keep writing more Resident Evil stories!
notanotherfanficauthor chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
Fantastic conclusion to a fantastic story. It wraps everything up neatly and plausibly, and Wesker's confusion really is completely understandable. But then, when was Birkin ever the most rational of souls, really?

Overall, I enjoyed this very much. I already knew you were an excellent writer, and I wasn't disappointed in the least here. And the concluding sentence was very masterful, summing up just about everything about Wesker's position, really. Pat yourself on the back for a job exceptionally well done. :-)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »