Reviews for Survivors of Gallifrey
QueenTatooine chapter 18 . 4/11
He forgot to give Timothy the watch!

If not for that it would have been a perfect ending.
misherukuro chapter 18 . 11/6/2015
You are a positively fantastic writer. ~,~
Unknown chapter 18 . 8/30/2015
Oh my gosh this was amazing! You need make a sequel to this one, but as the master growing up and as a kid and stuff. That would be so cool!
brightflare chapter 18 . 6/4/2015
Great story, hope you write a sequel sometime.
Terra Elizabeth chapter 18 . 5/29/2015
I loved reading this story and the previous one as well. It was awesome!
Avalonemyst chapter 18 . 4/13/2015
Awesomeness!
Crystalzap chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
loved this fic, read it on teaspoon ;D
Seralina chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Looks like I've found the sequel. (: boy, am I excited now!
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
Okay, so I love this story-and the previous one-but...taking away Jack's inability to die, making him mortal again makes the entire New Who series a paradox. Because Jack is the Face of Boe, who was first seen in the *second* episode of season one "End of the Earth". Nine and Rose met him on Platform One. And then Ten and Rose met him again in season two, "New Earth". Martha and Ten met him in "Gridlock". If Jack Harkness is mortal, he wouldn't live to become the Face of Boe, without the Face of Boe, the shindig celebrating the end of Earth wouldn't have happened (Boe was presented as the host of the party) and also wouldn't have been on New Earth either of the other times that the Doctor met him. Therefore, during "Gridlock" especially, he wouldn't have been there to save the Lower City and Martha. Not to mention, Rose Tyler as Bad Wolf saw all that was and all that would be on Satellite Five, would have seen exactly who and what Jack became (the Face of Boe) and that it had to happen. A more realistic turn for this chapter would've been for them to find out that Jack is the Face of Boe and Jack deciding that, after seeing all those humans at the end of the universe, he really *didn't* want to die. There was too much to see and experience. He never really answered the Doctor's question of "Do you want to die, Jack?" He said he used to think so, but that he wasn't so sure anymore after seeing all the people surviving. And if he knew what and who he'd become...he wouldn't risk the timelines that way. Neither would Rose and Bad Wolf *definitely* wouldn't.
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
You won me over with this chapter )
Spannerspoon chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Yay! Lovely ending, I really hope you continue this series - a domesticated doctor would be brilliant!

Fantastically written and I've throughly enjoyed reading it!
Mistia chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
You were right, this. Is. Epic!
Mistia chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
She promised she'll never leave, I believe her
H.P chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
This (and it's prequel) are quite lovely! I really like what you did with everyone...and how it all worked out. My only criticism is Bad Wolf/Rose making Jack mortal again-what about the Face of Boe? They meet the Face of Boe in the second episode, so if Jack isn't immortal, he wouldn't become that being, wouldn't have been there on Platform One...not to mention New Earth...and then...Paradoxes abound! But aside from that this story is fantastic! I loved Tim in the show and loved that you had him travel with Rose and the Doctor. Anyway, great job!
ArkytiorOswinSong chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
Ohhh... that was very, very interesting.