Reviews for Jamie Snape and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Anna chapter 2 . 7/10
Yes, let's take a child who has been regularly starved and needs every meal you can stuff in him and punish him by taking away meals. Absolutely brilliant parenting there, Snape! Bravo!
slytherinsal chapter 3 . 6/21
what happened? I thought it was all written
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 6/21
I always took the later Ginny as in serious need of being given therapy for having been possessed by Tom Riddle, which nobody gave her, Molly being the stupid sort of mother who is like 'yes but it's all over NOW, darling, forget it, let's not talk or think about anything unpleasant'. And things like that fester and eventually burst out.
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 1 . 1/14
what about
Draco/Harry
Dusk the Cybertronian Fox chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
Update!
Brynn chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
Where's the update?
Love The Sequel chapter 3 . 4/30/2016
I wish there was more I want to know what's up with Draco and if he is ever going to remember. Does he call snape dad now? This is a good story and I am sad to see it abandoned
nlcase chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
update please, this avenue is completely brillent
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
You are absolutely right though I don't much mind the light side using unforgivables or harmful curse because the death eaters deserves it and though I agree with Harry that some of them was imperiused and don't deserve it but the most of them who joined willingly does. And the other stuffz that you hate I do to and I myself not much with Ron/Hermione as they don't quite suit each other. Anyways you write awesome.. I love your storys. will you update? Please
Benjaminjonathan chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
I love your Jamie snape stories! Especially the brotherhood between draco and Jamie is awesome! I'm sad it hasnt been updated Though. I hope you might find the time, energy and inspiration to perhaps update it still!
berserkbloodbubbles chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Please continue writing! You have an anwwesome story!
thehpfan123 chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
Its a wonderful fic. I hope someday you would continue with it.
mworth1019 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Love these stories pls update?
bassoongirl14 chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
I love this! I hope you continue it! I want to know what happens next!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 3 . 5/3/2014