Reviews for Life Goes On
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
It would be nice if you could complete this story but so far its quite good and defiantly keeps you intrigued.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
cute go on
beulah2013 chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
like it a lot so far! hope it's not abandoned, can't wait for more!
NHPhoenix24 chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
If there is a rekindled interest in this story, you should know that it a real nice story.I really enjoy HG/CW. Your story really flows along and is easy to read. Thanks for sharing this story with us. I particularly like the fact that Harry is rebuilding his family home.
carola.malfoy chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
can't wait to read next chap, don't leave this fic without an end...
mydeartiff chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
love this story

cant wait to see how hermione and charlie are going to work things out
TimeRose chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
i like this story please update again soon!D
jenniluz chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
your story is really great this is my first Hermione & Charlie story Ive only read DHr and one HHr and I'm so glad i read it its awesome.

i was going to stop at chapter 10 because of the fight but i didn't and I'm soo glad i didn't :D

please please update! :D
JaneA0202 chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
chapter 12:

WOW, you updated so fast! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
JaneA0202 chapter 12 . 8/16/2009
Hello

I just read this story...yeah, just now...because I only now realized that Hermione and Charlie are better than Ron and Hermione...

About your story..I read, that you are not happy how the story turned.I dont know WHY? ! This is the ONLY Charlie/Hermione story that I love all chapters,everything about it...your writing is perfect, you made characters really good...and I read almost all Ch/H stories WHY DIDNT YOU CONTINUE? Because of little reviews? Forget reviews, they arent important..I would love to know what happened next...its a very big pity that you stoped ...

I know its been a year since your update...I just wanted to tell you..that I would be happy to read the rest of this story...re-writted or not...its your choice (i think you dont need to re-write it)... altough I dont think that you will update it. Just wanted to tell you.

Have a nice day.

Jane
MoriaRownlands222 chapter 12 . 7/30/2008
i loved it . it is very good , if u change it please let me know soon as you do.
Jenny-Beth chapter 12 . 6/20/2008
You can't be serious! (No bad Sirius jokes, please!) You actually have thought of letting this end here? For shame! I, for one, love this story!

I love Hermione (she is the female half of all my favourite pairings), and Charlie is a surprisingly perfect match for her, isn't he?

Please keep it up. I would be rather disappointed to see it end.

-Jenn
KaTeRiNa MaLfOy chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
A rewrite please. I love this story.
Miraen chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
Oh my god!Please please please do not abandon this one! I absolutely love it! It doesn't need to be re-worked! I nearly cried when you asked that! I am in absolute tenterhooks anyway waiting to see what Hermione says to her boss! Please please please go on... it would be a shame to loose such a great story!

x
SummerThunder2004 chapter 10 . 5/22/2008
There are people reading this story...me! I enjoy your writing and I can't wait to read the rest. Keep up the great work, and good luck with your A levels...I'm not sure what that means actually...but good luck either way!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »