Reviews for Too Sexy For the Law
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Damn! It's good!

As I understand u just send there Macy and than happily ever after return her home, right?

It's very funny bad odd at the same time cause Robin didn't see Masy? Kidding? He's a gost of Sherwood and majority of roads a consoled by him, as I remember

But I wanna see more of Guy!
Edwardgirl11 chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
OMG! I am loving this story! You have a way of making things both funny and interesting at the same time. Macy seen as Marian! Very clever. The way you write sucks the reader in and makes us want to know more! Can't wait to see what happens next!

xx
Friday chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I'm dying to find out!
Friday chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Oh no! Don't tell me you've got writer's block! Please, I want to read more about Macy in Sherwood.
El Gringo Loco chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
Rather an amusing tale, though I'd hate to be in Macy's predicament. I look forward to reading more.
cateyes-120 chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
Hehe, love the banter between the friends. When is Macy going to meet the Robin Hood gang?
RocMySox chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
woo i love this story please update soon
LotrNaustenfan chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
This is fun and cute! Continue please!
cateyes-120 chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Ahahaha, I love the banter between the characters :-D
Chuckney chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Heehee! I really, really love it. Your banter between the characters - it's so sublimely clever and funny.

"It was hard enough sending Lancelot, Dag and Tristan back to there deaths last year,"

I was so grateful for your pointing out the arrow thing, I thought I'd reciprocate. I spotted this and thought you might have wanted to change it to 'their' - but if you don't like it (I know some people don't) then please tell me. I apologise and I won't again.

I love all the description - it's so nice to read a fic where an author makes the effort to flower it up a bit, as opposed to basic action and dialogue: a richer piece all round.

And you mention Pratchett and Death! One of my favourite authors - I love the way he takes normal phrases, perceptions and activities and turns them all on their heads - and surely one of the greatest fictional characters ever created.

So Macy's stranded in Sherwood, with no sign of outlaws, voices in her head (perhaps to distract her at inappropriate moments ?), modern day clothes and a Canadian accent? I am SO curious and excited as to where this is all going and I CANNOT WAIT unitl she meets the outlaws. Please update as soon as humanly possible!

Lots of love, Pig. ;D
El Gringo Loco chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
I haven't read the first story, but this one stands well on it's own. I look forward to reading more.
emz chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Great storyline!
cateyes-120 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I loved "Ah, Kinghts" so I am definitely looking forward to a Robin Hood story! Great start so far :-D
Chuckney chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Oh mY Gosh! Has she fallen into the alternate reality of the Robin Hood BBc DVD? Is that why it's next year 'cos the DVDs aren't out yet?

Oh my gosh, this is like a fic I am writing. And it is very good - correct, which is nice, as too many people can't be bothered by trifles like apostrophes, commas and the right 'your' - and it's got plenty of nice word-flesh on it: florid description and the like, which I always vastly prefer to Size-Zero Skinny fics, which work but with no adjectives or adverbs just dramatically fail to excite you.

Check out mine, if you have time - it sounds like the basic idea is kind of similar. Also, 'Outlaws 2006' by bellamyspiano - it's the opposite, the outlaws catapulted into the 21st century.

Please update it soon - I've only read a chapter and I'm already hooked!

Lots of Love, Pig.