Reviews for Love Me Like I'm Human
miano53 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
I wonder when he'll get that that is his mother.
miano53 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Well, Sephiroth did have horrible experiments done to him. It's no wonder why he lost it.
lapaxlove chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I love this story, I hope you'll update soon. So bitter sweet.
D4rkenedSkies chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
will there be next?
XxOngakuxX chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I would have to say that though this is (as for right now in the story) that I normally hate "AU" but this would be the only one that I enjoy. I also normally hate when stories which points of view but his story does not fall into the catagory! It is worded very nicely and flows smoothly. Your ideas are expressed clearly throughout this whole story (at least through chapters 1-2). I hope that you upload more soon! (No rush though...)
Ying nnU chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
please please just please continue your ficss please I loved your fic seriously please yes n,n...

crying while waiting for ... Lie XD

PD:please excuse my english im very very bad seriously my inglish is it 5% and to the rest is google translate please please excuse my
hellflower42 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
I REALLY love this fic! PLEASE update soon! Please? Please? Please?
noodlepower chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Cool little fic you got here. Too bad it's not complete. It's interesting too. It's a new twist, at least for me, on things.
magii-chan chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Oh, I love this - it's just so cute! I hope you update, because I'm really interested in reading more :)
ReplicaRiku'sgirl chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
It's so cute! Bless Lucrecia and Sephiroth to have Cetras on their side. Please update.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Certainly different. A chance for maternal interactions and something seemingly sinister and supernatural. Interesting! :D
JunShrine chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
O_o 'Seph'? The story; Just wow...D:
olivin chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Wow! Very good, amazingly well written! I like it and

I sincerely hope you update soon, because now I'm really hooked. Great job, so please continue. :-)
Kittencharmer chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Will this be a multi-chapter? You've got something great here, a departure from the typical romantic pairing. I'd love to see what you do with it. Very well done!
Ranea chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Interesting. I like it.

(There's a typo in the second paragraph, however- "prized" should read "pried".)