Reviews for Sweet Release
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wow, great fic! "Why should I live life when death was so much kinder?"...Such a fantastic line. Heartbreaking, but beautifully written. Excellent work! :)
Debbie C chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This is the first dark one I have read by you and I am glad it was short. This is the kind of stuff my son writes and I think it is fine for a short duration in a story. For instance, say this is what Sam was thinking due to the guilt he was feeling about killing Jake. Even though Jake killed him first and by doing that damned Dean to Hell... maybe Sam was feeling remorse and less than human. It is still well written.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
wow! that was great!

you should make one on Dean's POV about the subject
chb76 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
wow that was amazing - so sad brought tears to my eyes and that rarely happens. Fantastic delve into Sammy's head I could really see this being canon. Loved it. short but perfectly formed.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Aw wow! SLX this is beautiful! Well. in an angsty sorta way. Also, the way you wrote it was really heartbreaking! I love these kind of fics! Is this a oneshot?

Amazing job! It's mind boggling how you can say so much, the meaning so deep it strikes you to the core in such a small amount of words!

Brilliant yet once again!
JaredsGirl23 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Wow. That was really good , but I hope its not true !
RedDragen chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
That was a good chapter, I can't wait for more