Reviews for Go With A Smile
Jfan7154 chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
I must admit (blush) I gasped when the Joker fell onto the conveyor belt. That being said I did enjoy the story and I'm very glad that no one died but please in the future can we keep the near-death to just Batman :)
chika1345 chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
hahaha that was incredibly fun to read!
chika1345 chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
stupid ghosteys. dont they know that hes the joker? haha
chika1345 chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
wahoo bring on the big bad bat
chika1345 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
this is really funny! i want to see the joker scare the hell out of the monsters!
harleyQdoll chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
awesome fic!

great description of everything!
rukkus chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
i've never seen this film but this story is really brilliant you actually had me worruied for the joker then! ( :
princessebee chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
WHEW! You actually had me really anxious for a while about my beloved Mistah J. This story was great! Again, great characterisation and imaginings and a fabulous blend of two worlds.
highland girl 1592 chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
Wow!Double wow!This was I have to say it would've been even funnier if the Scarecrow had been along for the ride too!:)
highland girl 1592 chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
"You gotta get us out of here!"she yelled,winding up her rant."A badger stole my bra and the kitchen's full of teeth and they keep throwing pickles at me!" I think the part of a badger stealing Harley's bra would really amuse our favorite caped .
highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Poor Harley!lol.
highland girl 1592 chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
They vowed to see the Joker dead,seriously injured,or permanently psychologically late about that last one,but I could for either A or .:)
Rumielf chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
LOL. That was hilarious! I've loved that movie for ages and never even imagined what the Joker would think if he happened on that place. Of course he'd be in love with the Bonestripper.

You did an excellent job with the details of the movie and the ghosts and their bits of terror.

Well done!
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
Yay! I like Twofers almost as much as I like Mr. J . . .
Twinings chapter 6 . 11/25/2007