Reviews for Good Riddance
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Wow, somehow I feel like I like Ron more after this episode. Poor guy suffers so much that you can’t help but to sympathize with him.

That said, really not sure what to think ‘bout the whole thing about Alan NOT being Bonnie’s boyfriend. On one side, the drama wouldn’t have been possible without such plot device. But on the other, I can’t help feeling like it’s too stupid. U

Then again, this IS Ron we’re talking about. XD

So, not much more to say, I guess. I liked how the story was good to show the character development applied to them during the course of the series. It had plenty of cute moments and it was overall very entertaining. Looking forward for the next episode.

Yours, “Never learned his lines” Alexander/Alexlayer.

‘til next review!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Great work.
Tjikicew chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Aw.

Okay, that's not much of a review, but it's a lot of a review at the same time.

Great story, great action, awful end! Loved it!

11 out of 10!

Almost forgot, Thanks for sharing such a wonderful sweet story!
Tjikicew chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
How you are able to be so out and into character goes against all the laws of literature!

I repeat myself, but the way you write and follow the rules of the English (American) grammar laws, is awesome!

Thank you for the share!
Tjikicew chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
"...the chef position..." Wasn't he sous-chef? Not exactly the nicest spot, in between the boss and the workers, being neither and both. (Yes, been there, done that.)

"He knew such a feeling of hate only once before in his life." I beg to differ. Anyone really threatening Kim, and afterwards Sharon and the kids, must have endured the same hate, or maybe even worse. A feeling of jealousy not rightly placed by him, I agree on.

Aw, so Romantic, SOO the Ronman! Great ending! You make it real hard to give compliments to other writers, you know!

Thank you very, very much for the share, looking forward to read the next chapter!
Mirenope chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
Aw. How sweet. (whatever).

Good fic. Great job wit the Ron/Bonnie pairing. I really don't see why people don't like it. It's a lot better than Kim/Ron (boring).
Mirenope chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Wow. I know Bonnie is vicious, but seriously, a thirteen year-old? Doesn't seem like Bonnie. I would think she'd push a handicapped person or a pregnant lady, not just a 13 year-old.

I want your oppinion on something. Do you think I should do a songfic based on the song, The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. I know, it's a retarded (and hillarious) song, but my brain keeps nagging me to write a songfic.

Damn. I think I'm getting carpal tunnal.
Wispr chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
Poor Ron and Bonnie, talk about non-communication! Doing a great job at heart-wrenching scenes.

Wispr
RonHeartbreaker chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
A very nice story. I was a little taken aback by the depth of Ron's feeling for Bonnie as played out in chapter 2; maybe it was the passage of time between reading Ron Time, Ron Place and this, but I didn't come into this story with the sense that Ron had an abiding passion for Bonnie in this way.

Regardless, you managed a delightful mix of humor and drama (although I have to say "the boyfriend who's not a boyfriend" bit was a little cliche - remember that Three's Company episode where Jack thinks Janet is seeing someone, and he grabs the "boyfriend's" business card from her hand and reads on it "The Rapist," but of course it's just that he was her therapist? Anyway...). Even the ol' "gateside admission of love" worked, mostly because you've made the characters so likeable and the dialogue so entertaining that we don't mind the cliche. And what next? Ha
Etherelemental chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
While I probably should have read this just a little earlier, at least it explains a few things. _ Though, I also enjoyed the bit with Ron having Shego help him break in just so he can help Bonnie get a part. Although, I'm wondering if the people who held the auditions ever found out about that little change that was made. As I'm sure that'd be quite amusing. Anyway, thanks for posting all of this. I really quite enjoyed it! _
Desslock3 chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
Ahh, glad to see that you fleashing out the RonBon thing. The scene with the Shego explaining why she has a dud mind control chip was great. If Ron dosn't want to hear the story then I'll sit in for him, LOL.

And now I'm off to catch up on the rest of your new postings.
List of Romantics chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
Wonderful and Charming; if only the "TV" Ron and the "BE" were one person, then he'd cease to be a buffoon and I wouldn't detest the TV Ron so much (OK, I'd actually like him).

I must say you've done a remarkable job at transforming two very unlikable characters; Bonnie and Ron shine better under a different light. Well done.
shinneodeus chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
And at last Ron and Bonnie confess to really liking each other in the romantic way. You really dragged those two to admit their love for each other. Now things are going to be bumpy for Ron and Bonnie.

Shego still got her skills as a thing she is a lawyer. Now she knows how to cover her ass. A dud mind control chip. Which she uses with Kim for certain activities. Naughty Kim and Shego.

Read you later!
mouserr2255 chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
loved this ... been waiting to see how things went for Ron and Bonnie for a while now and this filled in things nicely, bit harsh that it took what it took to get those 3 lil words said but theyre said now for the fallout ... and then theres the Yori angle ...