Reviews for Bella Without
iiamkat chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
Hmm i wonder what Victoria has planned...
iiamkat chapter 14 . 5/29/2008
Another graet chapter! Haha and the wedding...hmm...wonder whats going to happen with that?
iiamkat chapter 13 . 5/29/2008
Lol, ok so the whole Edward escapade didnt happen? Lol fooled me. Sheesh, love triangles...I love em though so i cant complain.
iiamkat chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
Woah, Jake and Edward? Hm what did he mean by soon she will be all his forever? Is there a hidden meaning of some sort? Cant wait to find out. Awesome chapter btw!
iiamkat chapter 11 . 5/29/2008
Lol, i wonder how renee is going to take the news. I think it was awesome that Billy was so supportive!
iiamkat chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
i really like chapter 9 and 10! She's pregnant? Thats awesome! Off to read the next few.
plainlyironic chapter 29 . 5/29/2008
:[
iiamkat chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
k just read like the last couple of chapters and they were all really great!
iiamkat chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
aww, i love how sweet jake is to bella, its so cute!
iiamkat chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Wow, ok now im really confused...or maybe im just really dense. off to read the next one.
iiamkat chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Wow, everything is moving pretty quickly...i was a little confused for a bit but i think i get the base of things now. Is this going to be a BXJ or BXE? K, off to read the next chapter!:)
TayterBug chapter 29 . 5/26/2008
omj!
Autumn Cullen chapter 29 . 5/26/2008
So... this is a Bella x Jacob story. Oh well. This story was really confusing and quite random, if the chapters had nothing to do with eachother it would have been amazingly written, I am super angry that Bella's a retard and wants to effing kill herself, but the second she picked Jake over Edward, she turned into a retartd for me. If this is the end then brava. I dont see where else you could go from here. Update Obsession!
yoyoente chapter 29 . 5/26/2008
RAWR! AGH! AGH AGH AGH AGH! SHE EFFIN' DIED! GAR! I don't have much to say right now...I think I'm kind of speechless in anger...lol.
yoyoente chapter 24 . 5/26/2008
LMAO! I am in HYSTERICS over Carlisle's thought...omg. Great, wonderful. I was really annoyed with Bella before, how she kept flipflopping. But I guess it's final now, not like she can be a vampire and be in a relationship with a werewolf
252 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »