Reviews for Bella Without
crimson hearts chapter 29 . 5/25/2008
how did i know she would do something rash! plz update soon, i can't wait to see how things turn out:D
bloodredeclipse chapter 29 . 5/25/2008
Wow...so uh..Bella kinda double died didn't see? So its kind of a different change of pace to see a story that doesn't have a happy ending. So great story and I look forward to reading future stories from you.
black16lily chapter 29 . 5/25/2008
OMG! i cant belivet aht bella is dead. (or gone from the world) i totally did not expect this. great job! it was so sad. is there going to be en epilouge or a sequal ebcause it totally think there should be on. great job!
alicelover232 chapter 29 . 5/25/2008
what happened if shes still alive make it to where paul bite her at her heart and the poisen drains and she becomes human and goes with jake i love edward but hes gone to far
EdwardsKitten chapter 29 . 5/25/2008
Fantastic chapter!
luvvampluvdog chapter 29 . 5/25/2008
Wow. That was the most amazing thing i have ever read. Great chapter!
Marshi chapter 29 . 5/25/2008
D; Will there be an Epilogue? PLEASE? I love Jacob so much, I don't want him to be miserable forever.

I love Paul, love-love, I can't believe you made him kill Bella!
nightvision45 chapter 29 . 5/25/2008
Wow...that was definitely a different turn of events...I actually never saw that one coming...can't wait for more! ;)
luv2beloved chapter 29 . 5/25/2008
YIPPEE, you updated!
TayterBug chapter 28 . 5/18/2008
NO NO NO! Bella ur supposed to stay w/ Jacob!
JSTEW chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
oh god,her with Jake makes me want to gag
Autumn Cullen chapter 28 . 4/1/2008
That was... O.O erotic. It shocked me quite a bit to be honest xPP It was good though keep writing :]
alicelover232 chapter 28 . 3/24/2008
omg please make jake come find her and then in the end bella is back with jake then end the story im becominig so sad edward got with bella in the real story make her stay with jacob in this one
R0ckl0bster chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
Hm. I'm struggling to get through the chapters.

Thought I couldn't dislike Bella anymore than when she was in Eclipse, how very wrong you have proven me.

She's a flake in this story, She is completely irrational and well not realistic in any sense of the word.

If this is a story about a DIFFERENT Bella and Edward rather than the ones Stephenie Meyer created and she is a little bit mental the story works. lol

At the beginning of the story she was begging for him not to go and that her heart was his forever, He came back and apparently it wasn't, then it was, she's to weird, sorry.
plainlyironic chapter 28 . 3/13/2008