Reviews for Bella Without
lisadianemill chapter 21 . 3/11/2008
It has been interesting but you made her to indecisive with her feelings. No woman in her right mind could keep going back and forth between men the way you had her doing.
lisadianemill chapter 13 . 3/11/2008
Well it is about time.
bloodredeclipse chapter 28 . 3/11/2008
I personally think that she changed so much in just a few short moments. I mean I wished that you wouldn't have her her go from wallowing to having sex in almost a split second. To me you made her sound like, "Nobody loves me, if you love me you will have sex with me" kinda thing. Anyway, sorry if it sounds harsh. I love it and I hope you update soon!
lisadianemill chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
Don't like it.
crimson hearts chapter 28 . 3/11/2008
plz don't tell me that she finds out he lied to her and that she leaves him! i want her to stay with him, but i just have this feeling she is going to hate the fact that he lied, after all it was wrong. plz put up another chapter soon:D
lisadianemill chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
I am going to keep reading, at least a couple of more chapters but I really don't like the way you have Bella or Edward acting. I hope it gets better. Sorry, not a Jake fan.
ali93 chapter 28 . 3/11/2008
so good! please write more!
etkatz chapter 28 . 3/11/2008
-great chapter, update soon!
black16lily chapter 28 . 3/11/2008
great job! please update soon.
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 28 . 3/11/2008
Shame on you Edward Cullen! I can't wait to read more. Good Luck! :)
crimson hearts chapter 27 . 3/5/2008
yay! he got her to leave with him:D but somehow i feel that jacob will ruin everything by going to try to find her. that or bella will find out the truth and will get mad at edward, i hope that doesn't happen:D
nightvision45 chapter 27 . 3/5/2008
UH OH...it seems Edward has been less than truthful to our dear Bella...can't wait for more!
Autumn Cullen chapter 27 . 3/5/2008
WHAT? Edward lied to her? Oh my god I dont like Edward right now. _
Eddie-4-Ever chapter 27 . 3/5/2008
i love it

update soon..

please and thanks..
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 27 . 3/4/2008
You know I am all for Bella and Edward, But! I want her back with Jake and G NOW! LOL! I can't wait to read more. :)
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »