Reviews for H5N1
Quill chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Still I love this, still, still. An amazing concept, and the style makes it sharper, moments captured in time. Love it!
Mel1592 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
If I didn't say it on LJ, I love all four of these. I'm telling all the authors so. (I'm buffyangellvr23 over there btw)
HeartsandEyesDelight chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
This was so so so so good! :)

...Okay, I know that's... emphatic... but I mean it! I read it and I was immediately drawn in. I loved the way it was written-the individual moments of time and the details about their day to days.

I was so glad they had a happy ending-something with hope for the future. I've also read wobbear's sequel (about to review it next. :) ) which was good... but one of you should write something additional about the others.

How did Jim Brass survive and what did he go through?

Did Nick make it to Texas before the National Guard shut down the highways? If so, what did he find when he got there? If not, was he able to get back to Texas, or was he stuck somewhere in between? Did he make it?

Did Catherine and Lindsey make it to Montana? How old would Lindsey be by now? Winter would be much worse up there, but then the flu might have been better away from so many people...

Greg? They didn't even mention what his plans were... Was he one of the first to go, like Warrick and Wendy? Or did he manage to survive in the City of Sin even in a post-apolcalptic type world? Maybe Vegas has gone back in time like the rest of the world-but Vegas style. Greg's always loved the mob, right? Maybe he's involved in some organized crime ring, running a heirarchy despite the collapse of traditional society and government, and talking with a bad accent and a cigar in one side of his mouth.

...Okay, I'm reaching, I know. ...But that's how desperate I am! This story is amazing and I just hope, hope, hope one of you will continue it. :) Unless you already have-I haven't checked your profiles yet, there was just no mention of a sequel in the end of Making It. :) ...Okay. Thanks!
Trahnfisch chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
good story! i liked reading it! thank you for sharing!
Albus Paulson chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
Well. This is odd. What's going on?

Thanks.

-Albus
awertvegtr chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
OH MY GOD!

PLEASE; PLEASE, PLEASE! You MUST add another chapter! I'm practically melting with the suspense!

The fic is AMAZING! It's a real shame there aren't any more Sci-Fi fics. I'm jealous of your writing style - I LOVE the way you wrote everything in passive exceot for the last phrase. That really gets one's attention.

Did the rest of the team survive? OMG, I hope they did...
Kris0011 chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
Wow. That's a moving story. Funny to read it now when everyone is getting nervous over the swine flu.
angry penguin chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
This is the first time that I have read this, and I love it. It reminds me a great deal of Lucifers Hammer a great deal in less pages. Very well done.
Kaseyonline chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
What a real good story. I loved the ending with Brass getting to them. Something about it gave hope...Thanks for sharing this...
caz1969 chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
loved this.

did i not read a sequel to this though?
Famous4it chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
It's lovely and Sara and Grissom are just so ... Sara and of all,it proves that GSR can last forever!
Jess chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
ah nno you HAVE to finish please! your story is so good and i know its been a while but i need to know what happens next... you are a brilliant writer and i am begging you to finish what you started, i absolutely love it! please please please
janeaire chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
you need to finish this!
Pella98 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I can't help myself, I keep re-reading this fic, over & over
CSIvHP11 chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
good fic, but I have 1 ? what is H5N1, is it like a disease? anyway, in my mind I can already tell waht might hapen after Made It, really good fic