Reviews for Where's Katara?
turtle lover 500 chapter 20 . 10/2/2010
omg! this has to totally be one of the best avatar stories ive ever read! :D :D :D im writing avatar stories to i just havent goten around to writing them and i was checking other stories and i found yours! its soo good! :D i hope u keep writhing!

:D :D :D :D

~~~~~ The Turtle Girl
Soldier's Requiem chapter 20 . 1/14/2009
Its ok! No problem. By the way, will you please update soon on the story "Hurt"? Please? No rush. I've read all your stories and I love them and I've added the story hurt to my favs, and I am just DYING for the next chapter! Update soon! Again, no rush, just update soon. 3
oreobabysunshine chapter 20 . 4/19/2008
I say go for it!
Neville'sEcotopia chapter 17 . 12/18/2007
What about all of the other kids at Zhengdi's ? (Also what can the other girl Sada do (bending wise)?
penspot chapter 19 . 12/18/2007
I need to ask a question. There is no western air temple so is that something you came up with? If so, cool. If not, I am just here to tell a lot of people that there are only three air temples: North, South and East. By the way, great chapter! Yay Mini Vacations!
penspot chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
Yes! Another person who watches the movie Anastasia! My friends all tell me I'm wierd that I watch it but it is soo good. Anya, Olga, and Alex! Yes I am so happy I trhink I will cry!

[Starts crying but then is slapped]

Sorry had a dumb moment. This is a good story by the way. Keep it up. On to read chapter 5! See ya! :P
penspot chapter 18 . 12/15/2007
Please uipdate soon. Tomorrow, or Monday, Tuesday max. I will bug because this story is so good!
Aangsfan chapter 18 . 12/15/2007
It's about time he found out. lol continue soon, this is awesome!
Aangsfan chapter 17 . 12/10/2007
So she's not gonna go back and save the others? Darn. Good chapter though!
MaeAlyse chapter 17 . 12/10/2007
update update update soon!
AmbeZ chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
great story but how could aang have a twin if he was in the iceberg for 100years
Guerini-chan chapter 16 . 12/10/2007
(This is Kataang4eva in Jimmy neutron form)

LOVE IT!

YAY SKITTLES!
MaeAlyse chapter 16 . 12/9/2007
This stroy is awesome!

I love it!

update soon!
Aangsfan chapter 14 . 11/30/2007
Omg! yay, sokka found katara! now they got to get out of there. Keep going, this is awesome!
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 13 . 11/27/2007
oh i wonder how there gonna save her!_~