Reviews for What We'll Always Be
I love it! Hilarious!
Angel21217 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
you gotta love em.
KageSakura chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
"Fine". Wow that is pure genious. I really wished you had kept going but the ending was too good to change.
KageSakura chapter 10 . 3/13/2008
This is cute and sweet and perfect. EdWin Awesomeness.
KageSakura chapter 7 . 3/13/2008
Aw is right Al.

I love this especially the lines :"...the snow was falling in a torrent of cotton.

"...he fought the urge to scream with her."

Really well done. I have a FullMetal Alchemist story that I've been working on and I was currently working on a later chapter that involves child birth of Ed and Winry's daughter. I was going to name her after Ed and Win's moms too actually but decided agiasnt it. Now I read this and feel more justified in my decision. It gives me good insight to see how other people write there stories so I don't end up accidently copying ideas already posted.

I love this chapter. This whole collection is wonderful.
KageSakura chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
Haha!

In character and brilliant all these I read so far are great!
Mecha-Griever chapter 10 . 2/22/2008
Out of all the EdWin snippet fics I've read, this definitely ranks up there as one of the best. Your attention to detail and characterisation is typically brilliant and enhances the stories as you can actually 'see' the same Edward and Winry from the anime/manga developing in this sort of way. Really enjoyed this, hope to be reading a new chapter soon!
Hannah chapter 10 . 12/8/2007
lol the last one amused me ace write some more plz there wkd :D
Inuchemist10 chapter 10 . 12/5/2007
I love Mustang! It's always funb to write those two together!
Inuchemist10 chapter 9 . 11/29/2007
That was so sad, but great too! Keep up the great work! I really liked the last one too!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
Aw, chapter 5 is so very sweet. I love that Ed's so protective of Winry. Though I do wonder if Al got rid of those fists of stone in the street...
Netta Sloan chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
Aw, how cute.
Serpents Kiss chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
Cute story so far! Please update soon! :)
Inuchemist10 chapter 8 . 11/21/2007