Reviews for ice cream and polish
09ice chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
nicenicenice. always loved sisterhood stories, regardless what other morons would misinterpret.
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Awww. I love SakuIno friendship. Wah there should be more Anyways, great job writing this! It all feels so reminiscent.
katy trillana chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is the kind of fanfic that would have a reader stop in the middle of reading it -just to ponder on its innocence and beauty. It hit me right on that perfect perfect perfect spot on my heart that's got me aching yet wanting more.

THE FEEEEEEELS!
Breathtaking, riveting.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was a beautiful friendship story! :D
Ava Whitlock chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
That was honest...

Life is not a bed of roses, but its more bearable when there's someone behind you, someone to pick you up when you fall...

and...Sisters before Misters...Hell yeeaaaahh!

:D
Devil'sLittleBabyGirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
If only Kishimoto would take rebuilding bridges between Ino and Sakura into consideration...Oh well. He probably won't. Because he's too focused on THE MALE CHARASTERS. God. This world has gone crazy. Kinda cute. I like it. In the end, they're just girls, who enjoy worshiping hot male specimens, quitting diets, drawning in chocolate ice cream and stuff. Ya know. Same old, same old. It doesn't seem like shoujo-ai. Not to me, I guess. . .
primrose panda chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This was great. I loved it.
Misery's-Toll chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Aww. That was loverly.

I love friendship fics when done well. And yours was, indeed, done well.

"(and she hates her sometimes, for the handful of forgotten birthdays, for the awkward silences in the halls of the Academy, for throwing them away for the sake of a—)"

That just tore me apart. Really.

Beautiful! :D

-MT
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
-sigh- Friendship is important. Thanks for reminding me that- I've got to learn my lesson. It shouldn't be thrown away for petty stuff such as grades (who got the better marks), talents(she's always better than me at everything), or difference in interests (I hate sports). But still, she's my best friend.
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This is beautiful. These two are just such complex characters-they deserve more than what they're given.
Irish-Piano-Fingers chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Yee! I loved it! Most of your one-shots are awesome, but I liked how this one is truly describing a patched-up friendship.
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
love it.

It's a nice perspective of their relationship.

(And shoujo-ai ahoy! XD)
SunnyHinata chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
:) I like the whole concept of this story; Ino and Sakura; just being girls.
Melitza chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
But I like shoujo-ai... Tee hee. This is an extremely sweet little friendship fic. I do like Sakura a lot, but the whole "I'm not going to be friends with you anymore because we like the same guy" thing has always bothered me.

Plus, Ino took such good care of her... yeah. I like to see them being good friends again. Sweet fic, well done.
Wabi chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I agree with you-it's nice to see a sisterly-love fic every now and then.