Reviews for ice cream and polish
slavetothekeyboard chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
yes finally... Ino is seen as bad with the sasusaku thing but not to me... Ino is sakura's big sis and will always be there and sakura broke it off... so people stop dissing Ino-nee-chan (to sakura) this is what you should be writing...
ramenlova610 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I like it :D
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
The moon is full and so are they.

I love these comments! Truly beautiful, darling.

And, if you only added small small small small hints of ShikaIno, I'd died. Gawd, ShikaIno, SasuSaku and SakuIno friendship! in one fanfic made by YOU would have blown my mind.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIKE A HUNDRED DAYS TOO LATE
000blank000 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
*Sighs dreamily*

This is really great! I love the relationship between Ino and Sakura, and think it's really sad that they parted because of a boy. Your story is very sweet, and I like the idea of stopping being ninjas and becoming girls again. The end is so swet (but I like the more bitter and awkward part too)!

Looking forward to your next story _

Au revoir et à bientôt peut-être.

(Oh, and about Hinata and Tenten, a lot of fics show the four of them being best friends and all, but I think too it's a bot weird. Well, it can be explained and I have nothing against it, but it's trye that in the manga, they are not close or whatsoever, especially with Tenten)
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Aw

thats so sweet!

I LOVE BEING A GIRL! (somtimes. Cause somtimes it sucks.)

But thats sweet.
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Yes! I've so been yearning some friendship fics between Ino and Sakura lately...girls just need to be girls sometimes and not let boys get in between ;D but I think you captured their relationship really nicely, and I love the role that Ino plays here. sweet :)
dark Alley chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
love this lil' heart warming fic.
Winter Thunder chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
HAPPY BIIRTTHHDAY TO YOU! CHA CHA CHA! HAPY BIRTTHDAY TO YOU! CHA CHA CHA! HAPYY BIRTTHDAY DEAR -insertyourrealnamehere-! CHA CHA CHA! HAPY BIRTTHDAY TO YOU! -chyeah!-

WOH!

YAY FOR SAKURA AND INO FRIENDSHIP FICS!

Dudette, you like, srsly took the words outta my mouth! Sisters before Misters. Srsly.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
That is cute! I like how, even though they are killers, ninjas who are tools, in the end, they are just little girls. Wonderful story!
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Mm you should have included Tenten and Hinata, although I understand where you're coming from because Sakura and Ino are in a league of their own.
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Happy birthday, you awesome girl, you. Your gift-fic is up.

And THIS... this was onderful. I love Ino in this, and I loved the frendship, because sure, a lot of people make them friends in their fics. But they don't go into their minds, into the patching-up of their friendship like you did. This was kind of bitter and kind of seet, with innocent friendship trying to cure the pan left from their lives, and I think that's why it was so beautiful, because it was about friendship and how it can do anything, and focussed on only the two, rather than Hinata and Tenten too. There was so much to love in this, honestly. You have such a way with words.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2