Reviews for Aficionado
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Aww. So cute. Sakura's an interesting drunk, not gonna lie.

Great job, as always.

nickygirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
so this one is really cute. mad cute.

love always

OrangeKisses chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
xDD She got duped! xD Amazing, I love it. xD

Lt. RaIQ
Kaoru chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
that was so sweet cute funny...arg! i just loved it so much i almost cried! T.T really such a cute story, please keep adding to it, i want to know how the date goes! you did a good job of not making sasuke act...un-sasuke like! loved it!
Alia101 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
OMG cutest story like ive read in a while! It was so funny cuz while i was reading i had this stupid look on my face all smiling and i looked high and everyone around me was like what the hell happened to you, lol. I luv this story!
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
ihearttoast09 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
AW! -squeals like a fangirl- THAT WAS SO CUTE! ahaha, Sasuke's a little romantic at heart, ne?

SO CUTE! I wish I could draw, so then I could like draw that last scene! haha. She'd be like: 'Wow...He really DOES like me! ha HA! Take that Ino-pig! CHA!' :D

Kisekilotus chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
One word: LOVED IT! (Uuh, wait that's two words) Anyway, this was really really great! I really like reading it-you're a great writer! Keep it up!
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Haha be funny if that happened.

They need another stupid filler.

Yeah I bet Ino wouldnt have guessed.
Kiwako chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Brilliant! I loved Sasuke in this-he was so smug, but he had every right to be
kittylver41092 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
THIS STORY WAS SO CUTE!:) I'm sure after everything is resolved in the actual manga/anime Sakura will really start gambling and drinking too! Then you'll be like...'Mm that's right WHAT NOW!'

I can just envision her standing in the street mouth open staring in disbelief at his retreating form...PRICELESS! XD

Seriously the last line was genius! Goes along with the whole 'bet' thing! (Don't worry I'm not THAT dense, I know that was the point!) Me being me and you being's sad but I don't think it would have even registered to put that so...GREAT JOB!:p

Winter Thunder chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I love you and the blanket!, figuratively speaking. _

I love this-so Sasuke. Sakura, you silly lil' gal!
X.x.Illusenz.x.X chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Aw that was cute! ;) Good Job!
sweet-taboos chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
This was so cute. Instant fav!
TouchofPixieDust chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Such a sweet story! I love it! It was the best story of a person with a gambling addiction I have ever read. :O)
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »