Reviews for Aficionado
sweet-taboos chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
This was so cute. Instant fav!
TouchofPixieDust chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Such a sweet story! I love it! It was the best story of a person with a gambling addiction I have ever read. :O)
Xanie chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Aww, that was totally nice! I lubbed it!
read chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Sorry, but this chain letter is for real. When Anne Wichert got it for the first time, she ignored it and a week later the love of her life dumped her for no good reason so BEWARE, and just send the stupid letter!

The Lovers of the Heart

In order to form a more perfect kiss, enable the mighty hug to promote to whom we please but one kiss.

Article 1:

7. Look in your eyes kiss me

8. Playing with your hair I can't live without you

9. Hand on your waist I love you to much to let you go

Article 2: The Three Steps

1. Girls: If any guys gets fresh with you, slap him.

2. Guys If any girl slaps you, her intentions are still good.

3. Guys & Girls Close your eyes when kissing, it is rude to stare.

Article 3: The Commandments

1. Thou shall not squeeze too hard.

2. Thou shall not ask for a kiss, but take one.

3. Thou shall kiss at every opportunity.

* Remember *

So open up your mouth

close your eyes,

and give your tongue

some exercise!

Here are a few reasons why guys like girls:

1. They will always smell good even if its just shampoo

2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder

3. How cute they look when they sleep

4. The ease in which they fit into our arms

5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world

6. How cute they are when they eat

7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while

8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside

9. The way they look good no matter what they wear

10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful thing on this earth

11. How cute they are when they argue

12. The way her hand always finds yours

13. The way they smile

14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight

15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later...

16. The way they kiss when you do something nice for them

17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you"

18. Actually ... just the way they kiss you...

19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry

20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly

21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt

22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt. (even though we don't admit it)!

23. The way they say "I miss you"

24. The way you miss them

25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore... Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them ... it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, No paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart. A feeling. Only felt.

This chain started in 1887. It is a love chain letter. In an hour you are supposed to send it to 25 people. It is easy, just look into chat rooms and find them. Anyway, send it to 25 people in 1 hour. Now here comes the fun part. You then say the name of the person you like or love and then the person will say "I love you," or "Will you go out with me?" NO JOKE!

NOW THE CONSEQUENCES

The consequences are: If you break the chain letter, you will have bad luck in future relationships. If you don't break the chain, then you will be a happy camper!

CoNgRatULaTioNs!

You have been chosen to participate in the LONGEST and the LUCKIEST chain letter on the Internet! Once you read, this letter you must IMMEDIATELY (meaning within the hour) be sent to 25 people After you send it, make a wish and it will come TRUE

YOU MAY NOT WAIT FOR A CERTAIN TIME TO SEND IT... REMEMBER, IT MUST BE SENT TO 25 PEOPLE WITHIN 1 HOUR, OR YOUR WISH WILL NOT COME TRUE! If THIS CHAIN LETTER IS CONTINUED UNTIL THE YEAR 2001, IT WILL BE PLACED IN THE GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS!

PLEASE CONTINUE IT NOW!

*WARNING*

IF YOU DO NOT PASS THIS ON, SOMETHING BAD OR WORSE WILL HAPPEN TO YOU:

NOTE* THE MORE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO THE MORE LUCK YOU WILL HAVE IN YOUR LOVE LIFE. IF YOU BREAK THE CHAIN LETTER

(IT HAS BEEN GOING SINCE 1887)

YOU WILL HAVE BAD LUCK WITH YOUR LOVE LIFE FOR SEVEN YEARS. THIS IS NO JOKE. GOOD LUCK
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
YAY!
Lily Yamamoto chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Are you sure this is a one shot? This is really good and the last bet part with the date made me smile. Even though this isn't my favorite pairing, i love the story!
pilkul chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
that was cute! i liky!
brightfairy8 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
now THAT was a really good one-shot
whispere chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Lovely! :)
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
...That was cheap, Uchiha. Now saku-chan can't bet anymore *sob* don't worry, Sakura, eventually *grins evilly* you shall be allowed to bet!

...he's just jealous cause you usually win...

...and you sort of won this time...
the blanket chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
!

Oh...my...

alkgvklasjg;k'fka;sgaposigpweikptowuexvm;zsdkg

I am just, really, really, spastically happy.

I review as I go, yeah?

Sasuke bristled at that. “I am not a wimp. I just have better things to do with my time. Unlike some people,” he added. Sakura didn’t seem to hear.

SURE, SASUKE, SURE. If that's what you wanna believe babycakes, go for it.

Sakura held up a fresh bottle of sake, already tipsy enough that she couldn’t keep from slurring when she said, “I bet I can drink more than you without puking, guys!”

LOL. YES. Go, Sakura! GO! I love funny!drunk fic. Thisi so much love.

“I have a boyfriend? Who is he? Can he beat Sai up?” Sakura asked, looking around as if for a sign that would proclaim one of the drunken slobs in the bar as her boyfriend.

Sakura blinked. “Who, Sasuke?” She laughed uproariously. “He’s not my boyfriend! He’s gay!”

HAHAHAHAHA. Your drunk Sakura is awesome. She is ridiculous...which I suppose comes from her being drunk, but I nonetheless. I laugh uproariously to.

She put her hands on her hips and leaned forward, close enough to smell his aftershave. She practically swooned into his arms right then, but she refrained so she could say, “Hey, ask me out.”

LMAO. Sakura is just so seductive. For serious. Her approach is just ever-so-subtle.

...since Naruto was too busy flirting with Ino to pay attention.

That last part. I CAPSLOCK WITH INTENSE GLEE AT YOU OMG WHERE IS AILEY I NEED HELP.

I can allure circles around you!

Yes, Sakura-dear. Of course you can.

“I bet that I can make you smile before we reach Ino’s shop.”

Oh, oh, oh. I am smiling like a LOON and it's your fault and I think I know what's coming.

And he did. He stopped in the middle of road, so she did too, and he held one hand out toward her, other hand stuffed in his pocket.

Sakura took the rose, her cheeks reddening. Never had she thought Sasuke could be so sweet.

Well, kind of.

It was only when he said, “I win,” that she realized that, to her horror, she was smiling.

She forgot the bet!

“That was cheap,” she complained, looking up at him. He was smirking cockily.

KLAJFLJALJFLFKJ

SASUKE IS HOT. SAKURA IS ADORABLE. THEY ARE GOING ON A DATE.

ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD.

You are so amazingly awesome, and I cannot cannot thank you enough.
Ishanatur chapter 1 . 11/5/2007