Reviews for More Things in Heaven and Earth
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/30
I enjoyed this one shot very much. Sam and Dean need to catch a break more often.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 5/27
For some reason I really like it when it's Eight in the crossovers. Maybe because it's so rare. ;-)
IronWolfe chapter 1 . 5/1
Hahahaha! Poor Winchesters. More, indeed.
m.tarnina chapter 1 . 3/9
Wow. The Oncoming Storm takes no prisoners, eh? I don't watch Supernatural, but if these guys are supposed to be funny and witty while still maintaining their professionalism as weird-hunters, you've done a good job. The Doctor, however, is a tiny bit scary. And I'm not a demon. Then again, he is in character, just... well. The Oncoming Storm. The Bringer of Darkness. Remind me again, why aren't we running?

Quite an entertaining short.
VerdantTheia chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
That was beautiful. Utterly, completely, kick-ass beautiful.
Veloren chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
ahahaha, oh HECK yes.
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Nice!
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh my god there are other people out there who have listened to the Big Finnish audios! Everywhere I go Eight gets shafted because he only got the one movie with a sucky companion and nobody ever investigates beyond that. And here you are, nailing his voice so perfectly (I heard Paul McGann in my head as I read, which is a good sign, I think) and Lucie's as well. I adore it! And I'll stop with my fangirling before I get to ridiculous. But this is such great short, all around. Wonderfully done.
butterflieo chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I laughed. A lot.

"What the hell just happened!" Indeed.
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Neato. I can't say anything for the 8th Doctor since I never read him/saw him but this was a good story and it somehow has the feeling of the Doctor.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
*is quite happily laughing her ass off*
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This was a fantasic story! Loved it so much!

I especially liked the ending where Sam and Dean have no idea what happened.
kirallie chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Go Doctor! Even though I'm not sure I've ever seen that Doctor he still did a marvelous job. Demon versus Time Lord, you had to know who'd win. Poor confused boys. So he showed up just to save them? Wish there was more!
not for lack of trying chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I loved it, but to bad it wasn't longer and the W-bro's didn't get to learn who exactly he was. after all, they don't believe in aliens, no do they?
LlewllyHrnswller chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
aww that was so much fun! great crossover