Reviews for EVANGELION: The New Beginning
Storyteller of Dimensions chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
Nice story! The psychological and philosophical stuff was very well written!
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
::chuckles:: Nice. Still hanging in there, being patient and seeing how the story flows.
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
A very nice job on this indeed. ::nods::
CyberForte chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
Hm. The previous reviewer, despite being a rather rude fellow, makes a good point. A description that was more, well, descriptive, might help. I tend to use a line from the story, or something cryptic. It makes people curious and interested.

Aside from that, I can't really say much, since I've already said what I have to say and changed what I have to change. 'cept in the first chapter. One of us accidently put "uninhabited" instead of "uninhibited." Probably me. Apologies.

Anyway, I shall continue to sit here ands await reviews, as I have been since you put it up, heh.

-CF
jo chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Besides writing a useless author's note in your summary, why don't you write a real summary instead which will actually inform people what the story will be about and why it's different from the rest. New readers don't need to know you've rewritten the story, they want an indication if it the story is to their tastes.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
Wow...
mangafreak7793 chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
wow...this was good
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Wow... So Rei is no longer Gendo's doll by her own admission. ::chuckles:: And 01/Berserker is out for Gendo's a##. I likes.
mangafreak7793 chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
Pretty good but I want to see how this plays out
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
Three chapters? I only see two. Still, darned good job.
duzell3071 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I can definitely see Cyberforte's influence in this fanfic, which is a very good thing. That means your closer to the evangelion mindset than most of the authors her. Keep up the good work.
mangafreak7793 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
nice beginning can't wait too next chapter
Niveous chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Weird, but a good read.

I hope all the terms and ideas get explained in one way or another down the road. A little mean to continue messing with Shinji and Asuka after Impact. Nice of you to bring Rei into the picture though. I wonder if she'll continue to be a stable rock for Shinji or maybe she will finally show emotions and have her own mental breakdown. :-P

Ah, the enigma known as Rei Ayanami.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Interesting. It's got me curious as to how it will develop. I'll keep an eye on this one.