Reviews for Roulette
Laugh-I-Nearly-Died chapter 34 . 9/13/2011
oh my god... I stayed up til about 4 in the morning, reading this over the weekend, and then I had to go to my mom's house (no internet there) before I got to finish the last chapter. It's ssoooooooo good to finally have finished. I really loved your fic. :) And I haven't been able to stop listening to Over and Over for the past few days. I had kind of forgotten about the song, until I found it in the fic. Thank you, haha :)
MoonStar100 chapter 34 . 7/20/2011
awesome story and i love all the music you used.
Tinibri chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I also think that in the chapters you are making Axel seem to nice. Which is not part of his character in Kingdom Hearts. If you use characters from something, you should make them act and feel as close as possible to the real thing.
Tinibri chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
It seems like the story is just going by way to fast, but that could be because of the lack of details. Had some funny parts though!
Tinibri chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Hey! Your description sounded interesting. So, I'm going to read your story! With the first part of the story, I thought that you could have made it sound a little better. First, you had Demyx ask where Axel was heading. Axel told him, then Demyx asked if he was new. Well, if someone is new in a school. Then, they would be looking around a lot and taking in all of the details. Probably roaming the halls to find the class with a very confused face. Asking Axel if he was new could have been for just a confirmation. So, that's okay. But, I think you could have said that Demyx was heading there first and then asking him. I think it could have sounded better that way. And, Axel never said where he was from, so you could have made that different too. Okay, yeah. I definitely like your story, but I think you could have put more information in it. More details, more feeling. Now, granted this is a kingdom hearts fanfiction. So, it would make sense that nobody who has played kingdom hearts would not be reading one of these stories, but you don't know that for sure. So, it would be a good idea to describe all of the characters. And, I think it's interesting that Axel just moved, and yet he has nothing to do. Did he move a couple of days before that? That would make sense. But, you didn't specify. So, I don't know. He could have moved in that morning. I can only assume here, and that isn't good. If they are in the gym, a physical class, would Riku and Sora really be sitting down? What does the cafeteria look like? There are so many cafeterias, I don't know which one you're writing about. Yeah. Work on your descriptions. Other then that, good story! I like it. :D 3
Keys2theKingdom chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Over and over...over and over...I, fall for you..over and over..over and over..i try not to!

Three Days Grace PWNS.

Ever heard of Vocaliod?
Keys2theKingdom chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
*sang along with entire chapter* LOL Never seen the play (wish they would do a travel production) but I know What Do You Do With A B.A. in English/It Sucks to Be Me by heart. XD

BTW Princeton sang B.A. in English, so technically, Sora should be singing it, not Riku.
RescueMe17 chapter 34 . 10/31/2009
OMG! I LOVE YOU!

I love you 1. because this was an AMAZING fanfic! 2. Because you talked about some really good music and now have me listening to Oomph and 3. You had Roxas wear a Tokio Hotel shirt XD I love Tokio Hotel!
Kairi Yakura chapter 34 . 11/8/2008
Yay, awesome story!
phillly24 chapter 34 . 9/10/2008
that was gud. i got sad wen u made dem get into an accident nd i laughed at this must’ve been thinking pretty hard about something for that to happen.”

“But he could have been thinking about what they were serving for lunch today.” Riku pointed out. “That doesn’t mean he was thinking about Axel.”

“Riku, who seriously thinks that hard about school lunch?”

also some the songs u put on dere i like such as all the things she said, my immortal,broken,here without,wat hav you done, nd leave out all the rest. U KNO HOW TO WRITE A STORY :) keep up tha gud work :)
StealerofSporks chapter 21 . 8/24/2008
y'know, I never reviewed this chapter, so I must say something...YAY! IT'S RENO! That's all...
DarkHenrych chapter 34 . 8/20/2008
YAY! Finally the end... T_T So many good moments with this story (One of the first fics I began to read) and so much expectancy finally put to rest with a cool yet kinda quirky (in a good manner) ending...

Loved this story to the last line... Can't say I had my shares of anger against you, but then again, who doesn't when you left us hanging on a cliff as to what happened to Roxas after his accident...

Love this story and I'm sad to see the ending, but it had to end.

Luvz and Inspiration and hope to see you soon Ciao, 'till next story
poo lost in a maze chapter 34 . 8/20/2008
AH! -eats you and all the characters- They are so cute! -nomnomnomnomnom- I like this ending. What chu' talkin' 'bout foo! Wasn't so bad! This was a great ending! Give yourself far more credit girl! xDD

I wish to see more, my pretteh

Toodles! Aly.
sana-chan9 chapter 34 . 8/19/2008
aw!

i'm glad they're together now :D
orangejuicesmilies chapter 34 . 8/19/2008
bah.. T_T it's over. (goes in corner in weeps) but it was cute! haha, now everyone knows!