Reviews for Roulette
reeby10 chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
I love this fic! I hope you get loads of reviews cuz it really is awesome! And I loved the part where they were doing Avenue Q... it made me want to looked up more about it so I listened to some of the songs they did and I love this fic even more now! Awesome job!
sana-chan9 chapter 11 . 1/18/2008
o is it zexion?

LOL i can't remember if he was already introduced _
RococoSpade chapter 10 . 1/16/2008
probably saying the witch made them gay with a hex...

lol, love the demyx broom part.
XxSadakoxX chapter 10 . 1/11/2008
funny stuff i like this!
sana-chan9 chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
WOOT! THANK YOU

GREAT JOB!

lol i wish i could have seen them running down the street like that. it's a miracle that none of them got arrested lol
sana-chan9 chapter 8 . 1/10/2008
WOOT! PARALYZER! I LOVE THAT SONG LOL!

axelXroxas makes me happy.

thank you for dedicating your time and effort in to creating this story for my amusement and entertainment
KorayDen chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
WRITE MORE PLZ PLZ plz PLZ PLZ PLZ!
the hunter of norn chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
its a shame this story has such little reviews. its quite good. keep up the work!
Ivanobraun chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
Your story deserves more popularity. It's really good. :3

-thumbs up- can't wait for more!
sana-chan9 chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
BWA HA HA!

(lol i looked up the lyrics to that song Axel sent Roxas haha)

very good job, i can't wait for the next chapter 8D

haha Riku dancing to "Butterfly" lol

very funny XD
LifesLover chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
Hey there. Oh wow- that chapter was so hilarious. It took you that long to do that? The only question that I have is the fact that they are singing in an English class? Wouldn't they be reading the script instead of singing the songs? How would they know the music too? Then again- it's just a story. Plus you probably weren't able to get a script anywhere. Anyway... I really like this and I think you're doing a great job. Hilarious. I think my stomach is going to be hurting for quite sometime now.
hunted-snark chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
rofl! i love how roxas orders everyone around
soccerchick93 chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
I absolutely love the story so far. Type up the next chapter and Update asap please. -
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13