Reviews for Roulette
reeby10 chapter 34 . 8/19/2008
the end T.T but so cute! hehe i laughed at demyx XD im sad its the end but it was really great! :D
Lightning Sage chapter 34 . 8/19/2008
Aww, this story was cute! )
DorkFace chapter 34 . 8/19/2008
Wa! Its Over. -sniffs- Haha. I really did enjoy this story. I had to lol at Dems reaction. Funny guy. Haha. -thumbs up-
StealerofSporks chapter 34 . 8/19/2008
I thought it was a good ending! It wasn't the best, but I liked it. The final few lines didn't have the feel of closure enough, but other than that, it was good. It made sense, and having Cloud blurt out the snogging comment made sense. Anyways, I'm sad that the story ended too. It's always sad when stories end, but at the same time, you know that they have to end sometime. Like with the Harry Potter series, or Twilight. I hope to read some new stuff in the future! (I can't say "Can't wait for the next update!" anymore cause there isn't going to be one.
sakurahime92 chapter 34 . 8/19/2008
great job,and that wasn't taht bad of an ending.

StealerofSporks chapter 33 . 8/14/2008
lol, when you threw in the sitar reference, I nearly died of laughter, then immediately started listening to the song. Anyways, I'm sad, cause the story's going to be over! Makes me sad. But having Demyx back in the story made me happy, he wasn't in the last few chapters, and weirdly, I missed him.
StealerofSporks chapter 31 . 8/14/2008
It's funny, cause after I read about Axel liking vampires, I was just thinking over and over "He's going to find out about Twilight." It just works so well! And they're awesome books, so everything is right in the world
StealerofSporks chapter 13 . 8/13/2008
OMFG! Thank you for putting this debate in your story. I'm not bi or lesbian, but my closest friend is gay, and he puts up with some shit (not much, because we have a good population of bis/lesbians/gays in our school)that he shouldn't have to deal with. You know how you have kids saying that it's weird to look at? Well to some gay people, it looks weird to see straight people. (no joke, my friend actually started telling me this, and it took me by surprise) Actually, I love how all of the answers/rebuttals the homophobic side give are common ones, but you point out through Andrews-Sensei that a lot of them are not very valid points. Anyways, I can't wait to read on, and I LOVED this chapter
OrangeWocket chapter 33 . 7/19/2008
omg only one more chapter? ahh!

well im a new reader of this fic as of like 2 days ago so i havnt reviewed previous chapters.. but i think u should add a lemon :3

mm akuroku mansex

WittyisGeorge17 chapter 33 . 7/16/2008
Please write again soon, this story is cute.
WittyisGeorge17 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
orangejuicesmilies chapter 33 . 7/14/2008
Okay, so I just read 33 chapters. and DAMN i am freaking glad i did. this story is so...freakin amazing and im glad i got to read most of it at once. ] i really hope you update soon! one of the kyutest stories i've ever read. ]
poo lost in a maze chapter 33 . 7/13/2008
-kyuubiqueen- again.

YAY! I've been waiting for this chapter to come out! I love this story.. right from the begining! :3

I think... Unn.. (Taking a random guess) ... Namine. Namine finds out first. Or Demy-chan. That's all I can think of.. other than Sora and Riku who already presume that they are gay.

YAY! YAY for the story AGAIN!
The Damned Goddess chapter 33 . 7/13/2008
Luff the story .
reeby10 chapter 33 . 7/12/2008
“Why are you getting all defensive, Roxas?” Sora frowned. “I’m not getting defensive!” Roxas exclaimed. “This is like Avenue Q.” Axel smiled.- thats exactly what i thought when i read that! XD o my gosh im going to see avenue q live tomorrow! sorry i just had to say because im so excited!

XD anyway im sad were not gonna see anymore cloud... but im even more sad that its almost over! as for who finds out first... doesnt everyone know already? i mean, theyre so obvious! haha lovely chappie! :D
193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »